Antibody-drug Conjugates (ADCs) Market Size 2022 to 2030 - Quantitative Research by QYResearch Medical
The global antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) market size was significantly large in 2020, and is expected to continue to register a rapidly inclining revenue CAGR between 2021 and 2030. Key factors responsible for driving market revenue growth are various advantages of antibody-drug conjugates over conventional treatment options for cancer and increasing prevalence of cancer across the globe. Rising cases of cancer is further surging the need for more robust and effective cancer treatment, which, in turn, is set to propel market growth. Cancer Research UK, for instance, declared that during 2015 to 2017, on an average 36% people belonging to the age group of 75 years and above contracted new cancer cases. The organization estimated that this number is likely to increase to almost 46% till 2035 for the same age group.
Antibody-drug conjugates are new kind of targeted drugs comprising of three parts, namely, monoclonal antibodies (mABs) for binding, cytotoxic drugs to kill targeted cancer cells, and linkers for linking cytotoxic drugs to the antibody, thereby forming a single unified structure. The main purpose of developing antibody-drug conjugates is to target only cancerous tumor cells and not harm other healthy systemic cells in the process. Antibody-drug conjugate was designed to increase effectiveness and reduce toxicity of chemotherapy. It also has dual ability of targeting the cancer cell and killing it with cytotoxic drugs. Antibody-drug conjugate has become an ideal method for treating cancer, owing to biotechnological advancements and innovations. When the cytotoxic drug is embedded as antibody-drug conjugate, its effectiveness increases by almost hundred to thousand times than if it were to act alone on cancer cells.
Inquiry Before Buying@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/submit-inquiry/118342
Major Factors Driving Growth of The Global Antibody-drug Conjugates Market:
Revenue growth of the global antibody-drug conjugates market is significantly rising because of several encouraging factors. Increasing number of cancer patients due to changes in lifestyles, increasing cases of obesity, and rising geriatric population worldwide are expected to propel the antibody-drug conjugates market share in the forthcoming years. Healthcare facilities are nowadays using new treatment method of immunotherapy by replacing conventional chemotherapy and radiation. Also, government support for oncology research associated with various types of cancer, increasing immune response treatments, & partnerships between biopharmaceutical & biotechnology firms to create lifesaving cancer medicines are set to drive the antibody-drug conjugates market growth in the near future.
Factors Restraining Growth of The Global Antibody-drug Conjugates Market:
The global antibody-drug conjugates market growth is substantially hampered by several unfavorable factors. Price of the drug and treatment procedures involve a lot of cost spending. Besides, lack of sufficient funds and requirement of high investments for research activities may also hamper market growth significantly.
Opportunities For Players Operating in The Global Antibody-drug Conjugates Market:
Leading biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to gain new growth opportunities in the antibody-drug conjugates market, owing to rising number of cancer cases across the globe. Most of these companies are putting in tremendous efforts to develop new treatment therapies and drug discoveries to treat cancer patients with unique antibody-drug conjugates. Innovations in this market is also expected to create new opportunities for key players and new entrants in the near future. Moreover, most of the companies are engaging in mergers and acquisitions to make use of each other’s expertise for developing state-of-the-art products associated with cancer therapies and drugs.
Global Antibody-drug Conjugates Market Revenue Led by Technology Segment:
Based on technology, THE cleavable linker segment currently dominates the antibody-drug conjugates market because of its efficient cytotoxic drug release mechanism and proven record of treatment therapies. Its split mechanism helps in fast action at the targeted point of release, thereby giving it an edge over non-cleavable and linker less technology.
Global Antibody-drug Conjugates Market Leading Application Segment:
Based on application, the breast cancer segment dominates the antibody-drug conjugates market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), in 2020, there were around 2.26 million cases of breast cancer. Till date, two antibody-drug conjugates have been successfully approved by the US FDA for treatment of HER2-positive breast cancer patients, namely Kadcyla and Enhertu.
North America Accounts for Largest Revenue Share in Global Antibody-drug Conjugates Market:
North America holds a major share of the antibody-drug conjugates market in terms of revenue as it is the home to most advanced healthcare systems. Presence of various renowned manufacturers of advanced cancer drugs, especially in developing countries, such as Canada and the United States is also anticipated to propel antibody-drug conjugates market growth. These companies are persistently spending huge sums in R&D activities to develop novel drugs in the healthcare sectors.
- Surgical or Operating Microscopes Market: https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/global-surgical-or-operating-microscopes-market-size-share-trends-and-forecast-2022-2030/118809
- Endodontic Handpieces Market: https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/global-endodontic-handpieces-market-size-share-trends-and-forecast-2022-2030/118808
- ENT Workstations Market: https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/global-ent-workstations-market-size-share-trends-and-forecast-2022-2030/118807
Asia Pacific Continues to Lead in Terms of Revenue CAGR:
Asia Pacific antibody-drug conjugates market is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. High population growth in this region is directly proportional to the number of cancer cases. Globocan, for instance, reported that approximately 49.2% of global cancer cases were registered in Asia in 2020. Hence, antibody-drug conjugates are expected to showcase high demand over the forecast period in Asia Pacific.
Major Companies Profiled in The Report:
- Seattle Genetics Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- ADC Therapeutics
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Mersana Therapeutics Inc.
- Abbvie Inc.
- Immunogen Inc.
- Sanofi S.A.
- Biopharma PEG Scientific Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Astellas Pharma
- Heidelberg Pharma
- Genentech Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Immunomedics Inc.
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
- Concortis Biotherapeutics
- Celltex Therapeutics
- Millennium Pharmaceutical
- Progenics Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Oxford BioTherapeutics
Strategies And Objectives of Major Companies:
- In September 2021, Daiichi Sankyo introduced its fourth ADC – “DS-7300” in the European Society of Medical Oncology Congress 2021. It works as a B7-H3 directed DXd antibody and shows promising results in patients having advanced solid cancers.
- In July 2021, ProfoundBio received a collaborative funding of USD 55 million from Lilly Asia Venture, LYFE Capital, Oriza, and Sequoia Capital China. This funding will be used by Profound Bio to accelerate development of ADC and IO therapeutics.
- In December 2020, NBE-Therapeutics, a pioneer proprietary platform for development of ADCs, was acquired by Boehringer Ingelheim for USD 1.44 billion to strengthen its position and develop ADC drugs.
What Our Report Provides and Why Our Offering Is Better:
This report offers historical data points and forecasts and revenue growth at a global, regional, and country level, and provides analysis, industry trends, and consumption pattern details for each region, major country, and segment from 2019 to 2030. The global market report includes industry trends, drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, market strategies, segment revenue, and market share contribution by each regional and country market. In addition, the report offers industry analysis and competitive landscape, company financials, and impact analysis. The report includes a detailed view of the global market, along with changing dynamics and trends, scenarios, detailed market and regional segmentation, regional landscape, analysis and evaluation, major investments, product offerings, product launches, and details of historical, current, and projected revenues.
Inquiry Before Buying@ https://qyresearchmedical.com/submit-inquiry/118342
Detailed Segmentation in Our Report:
For the purpose of this report, global antibody-drug conjugates market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, end-use, and region:
By Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cleavable Linker
- Non-cleavable Linker
- Linker Less
- Immunogen Technology
- Immunomedics Technology
By Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon & Rectum Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Skin Cancer
By End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Specialized Cancer Centers
- Academic Research Institutes
- Biotechnology Companies
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2019–2020) and forecast (2021–2030) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2019 and 2030.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Buy quantitative research Report at discounted price - USD 1500 https://qyresearchmedical.com/report/checkout/118342/1500
You can place an order or ask any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 9197 992 333
QYResearch Medical has more than 4000 global well-known customers, covering more than 30 industries including pharmaceuticals, medical technology & devices, healthcare services etc. Company services cover one-stop solution as Data-Analysis-Suggestion-Consulting Implementation. Research regions cover North America, Europe, Latin America, Middle East and Africa, Asia- Pacific.
For Latest Update Follow Us: