Antibiotics Market to Reach USD 68.37 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
The increased efforts of pharmaceutical companies for the development of novel therapies to treat infectious diseases will positively influencing market growth.
According to a new report by Reports and Data, the global Antibiotics Market is was valued at USD 48.03 Billion in 2020 and is forecast to exceed 48.03 Billion in terms of revenue, at a CAGR of 3.9% through 2028. Rise in incidences of infectious diseases such as pneumonia, HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis coupled with improvement in drug delivery techniques are the key factors driving antibiotics industry growth.
Antibiotics are a combination of medicines used in the treatment of infections or diseases caused by bacteria, germs, and some parasites-by restraining the growth of microorganisms or eliminating them.
Increasing global disease burden is compelling government and non-government bodies to invest in R&D initiatives for the development of novel antibiotics and introduction of supportive regulatory policies to expedite the approval process and research funding. Innovative product development and collaborative developments are some of the strategic initiatives taken by the players in this industry to expand their antibiotic drug portfolios. The increasing number of public-private collaborations focusing on funding and innovative R&D approaches to develop antibiotics, is expected to boost the product pipeline in the coming years.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1377
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Increase in the prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases across the globe and the ability of antibiotics to treat a broad spectrum of bacterial infections have led to the accelerated growth of the global market.
- Based on type, the DNA synthesis inhibitors segment is forecast to grow at 4.1% during the forecast period.
- Based on product type, the penicillin segment accounts for majority of the market share on account of maximum prescription and the largest number of generic manufacturers across the globe. Penicillin is in high demand due to its ability to treat a wide-range of infections, including pharyngitis, bronchitis, gonorrhea, skin infections, and ear infections.
- The carbapenems product type segment is projected to contribute significantly to the antibiotics market revenue share through 2028. Increasing prevalence of bloodstream infections, Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), and pneumonia, is expected to encourage the usage of carbapenems over the coming years.
- Based on mode of administration, the oral antibiotics segment accounted for largest share of nearly 37.6% in 2020 and is expected to gain major traction through 2028 owing to less side effects, moderate cost, improved antimicrobial properties and better comfort for patients.
- In the regional landscape, APAC is forecast to be the fastest growing market for antibiotics over the forecast period on account of supportive government policies for sales of antibiotic drugs coupled with increasing research funding for new drug development.
- Europe accounted for nearly 26.3% of the global antibiotics market share and is expected to deliver a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period.
- Key participants in the global antibiotics market include Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., The Menarini Group, AstraZeneca plc, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Eli Lilly and Company, Bayer HealthCare AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Novartis AG, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1377
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global Antibiotics Market on the basis of Type, End user, Product, Administration mode and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- RNA Synthesis Inhibitors
- DNA Synthesis Inhibitors
- Cell Wall Synthesis Inhibitors
- Protein Synthesis Inhibitors
- Mycolic Acid Inhibitors
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Retail pharmacies
- Online pharmacies
- Hospital pharmacies
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Administration mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1377
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Silver Wound Dressings Market Analysis, By Products (Hydro fiber, Nanocrystalline, Silver Alginate, Silver Nitrate), By Types (Traditional, Advanced), By Applications (Cuts & Lacerations, Burns, Ulcers), And By Region, Forecasts To 2027
Pentazocine Market By Type (Injections, Tablets), By Application (Adults, Children, Elderly), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Organic Medicinal Herbs Market Analysis, By Herb (Echinacea, Rosemary, Sage, Myrtle, Thyme, NML, Chives, Mint, Multi-Herb Products, Others) By Source (Leaves, Roots, Fruits, Others), By Product (Extracts, Essential Oil), By Form (Powder, Liquid), By End Use (Medicinal, Functional Food & Beverage, Other), Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-antibiotics-market