Acute Coronary Syndrome Treatment Market: Drug Treatment Segment to Dominate Global Market
Acute Coronary Syndrome Treatment: Introduction
- Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) is associated with sudden rupture of plaque inside the coronary artery and refer to a spectrum of clinical symptoms ranging from ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction or heart attack (STEMI) to presentations found in non–ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction or heart attack (NSTEMI) or in unstable angina
- Acute coronary syndrome treatment market is expected to witness the launch of several new therapies, which will drive market expansion. New therapies, such as PCSK9 inhibitors Repatha (evolocumab), Praluent (alirocumab), and angiotensin receptor-neprilisin inhibitor (ARNI) Entresto (sacubitril/valsartan) would fuel market growth.
- Treatment of acute coronary syndrome include prehospital care (oxygen, aspirin, and nitrates), drug treatment (antiplatelet drugs, antianginal drugs, anticoagulants), and reperfusion therapy
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/acute-coronary-syndrome-treatment-market.html
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Treatment Market
- Increase in the number of lifestyle-related diseases such as diabetes, blood pressure, and obesity is driving market growth. According to the WHO (2014), around 1.9 billion of the adult population was obese or overweight. Hence, an increase in the incidence rate of lifestyle-related diseases is leading to cardiovascular disorder, thereby needing acute coronary syndrome treatment.
- Prevalence rate of cardiovascular disorder is rising due to rapid increase in the geriatric population. The geriatric population is more vulnerable to diseases due to poor immunity. According to the WHO, the global geriatric population is expected to increase from 524 million in 2010 to 1.5 billion by 2050. This is anticipated to drive the demand for acute coronary syndrome disease treatments, which, in turn, is likely to provide opportunities for companies operating in the global acute coronary syndrome treatment market.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=74670
- Changing demographics in emerging economies, such as China, India, Brazil, and South Africa, are anticipated to provide high growth opportunities to pharmaceutical companies. Public and private health care expenditure in these countries is expected to increase significantly. For instance, according to the World Bank Group, in 2014, China’s health care expenditure was 5.5% of the GDP, and by 2020, the country’s health care expenditure is expected to grow two-fold. Robust growth in health care expenditure and rise in global per capita income are projected to fuel the expansion of the acute coronary syndrome treatment market.
- Improving health care infrastructure and government reimbursement programs in developed as well as developing countries are likely to provide growth opportunities for the acute coronary syndrome treatment market in the near future
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Acute Coronary Syndrome Treatment Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=74670
Drug Treatment Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of treatment, the drugs segment accounted for a major market share in 2018. The segment is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Moreover, the segment is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period due to rise in demand for drug treatment. However, in some cases, the Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) surgery is performed to improve the quality of life and reduce symptoms of acute coronary syndrome. The surgery provides bypass for blood flow by grafting vein or blood vessel from the thigh.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=74670
North America to Lead Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Treatment Market
- Based on region, the global acute coronary syndrome treatment market can be segmented into Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to lead the global acute coronary syndrome treatment market during the forecast period. The market in the region is driven by well-established health care infrastructure, which has led to a rise in the treatment of acute coronary syndrome.
- The market in Europe is anticipated to be driven by increase in the prevalence rate of cardiovascular diseases, rise in geriatric patient population, high incidence rate of lifestyle disorders, and technological advancements
- The acute coronary syndrome treatment market in Asia Pacific is projected to witness rapid growth, owing to increase in efforts by governments of developing countries to improve health care infrastructure and technological advancements in medical devices to treat the acute coronary syndrome
Pre Book Acute Coronary Syndrome Treatment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=74670<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Acute Coronary Syndrome Treatment Market
The global acute coronary syndrome treatment market is moderately fragmented with market players focusing on strategic partnerships, collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and product launches.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453