Surgical Robots Market Growth 2022-2030: Automation of The Healthcare Industry and Deployment of Augmented Intelligence
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Surgical Robots market was valued at USD 4.94 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 11.90 billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 10.3%. Surgical Robots include surgery assisted by robots added with the systems to reduce human errors like trembling while doing operations. It is a technological advancement that has a concern to shift over to minimally invasive surgical procedures. Surgical Robots has a tremendous potential to grow, as the physical presence of the surgeon is not necessary. In Surgical Robots, the primary market driver is technological advancement, and a hike in road accidents is expected to fuel the market growth during the forecast period. For instance, according to the numbers given by the Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT) in 2018, about 20-30 million get injured or disabled in road accidents every year. The escalating accidental ratios and the need to have better aesthetics would propel market growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2764
Furthermore, the rise in the geriatric population and upsurge in demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures over the traditional methods of surgical procedures are anticipated to fuel the industrial growth in the coming years. In addition, the surge in the initiatives taken by the government for awareness regarding such procedures and an increase in the spending capacity of an individual is expected to help the industry to gain traction in the near future.
However, the high cost associated with robotic surgical operations is expected to hamper the Surgical Robots market. Additionally, the rise in death rate and injuries due to robotic surgeries may impede the growth of the Surgical Robots market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The global leaders are competing to innovate the products to have the largest share in the market. For instance, in December 2017, Think Surgical Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had granted clearance for it to market the solution One system for total knee replacement in the U.S. The robot had earlier received CE Marking, and surgeons have used it in more than 550 procedures in the Asia-Pacific and European markets.
- The competition in Surgical Robots is very high due to the increase in the need for minimally invasive procedures. The companies now are making agreements for penetration in the market. For instance, In May 2018, Stereotaxis Inc. and Acutus Medical declared collaboration and signed an agreement to integrate the Niobe Magnetic Navigation System with Acutus Medical AcQMap, a High-Resolution Imaging and Mapping System. This technology integration helps the patient to allow better improvement of patient care and physician experience.
- In 2019, Stryker acquired Cardan Robotics and Mobius Imaging to spread its hands-on Orion robotics and navigation system for surgical and interventional radiology. The expansion of the companies to ensure better systems and accessories to be installed for Surgical Robots is expected to fuel the growth of the market in the forecast period.
- According to the World Health Organization in 2019, it is observed that there were about 703 million people aged 65 years and above in the world in 2019 and is estimated to double to 1.5 billion by 2050. The increasing geriatric population would owe to push up the growth of Surgical Robots, especially in the orthopedic segment of the application.
- According to the estimates given by the Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT) in 2018, about 20-30 million get injured or disabled in road accidents every year. The need for having better aesthetics and an increase in the spending capacity of the individuals will help the market to gain traction in the coming years.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Intuitive Surgical, Stryker, Mazor Robotics, Smith & Nephew, Hansen Medical, Renishaw, Transenterix, Think Surgical, Medtech, and Zimmer Biomet.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-robots-market
Surgical Robots Market Segmentation:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Robotic System
- Instruments & Accessories
Applications Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Gynecologic Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2764
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's:
Compression Therapy Market Analysis, By Product & Service (Compression Garments, Compression Stockings), Treatment (Varicose Veins, Deep Vein Thrombosis), Technique (Static Compression Therapy) End- User(Hospitals) Forecasts To 2028
Anti-Adhesion Products Market Analysis, By Product (Synthetic Anti-Adhesions- Polyethylene Glycol, Hyaluronic Acid, Regenerated Cellulose), By Application (Cardiovascular Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeries), By Formulation (Gel, Film, Liquid), Forecasts To 2028
Craniomaxillofacial Implants Market Analysis, By Type (Mid Face Implants, Cranial Flap Fixation), By Material (Ceramics, Biomaterials), By Location, By Application (Orthognathic Surgeries, Plastic Surgeries), By End-Use and Region, Forecasts to 2026
Metal Implants And Medical Alloys Market Analysis, By Type (Titanium, Stainless Steel, Cobalt Chromium), By Application (Orthopedic, Spinal, Trauma Fixators, Dental, Cardiovascular), By Region Forecasts To 2028
Orthopedic Biomaterials Market By Material Type, By Application, By End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, And Ambulatory Surgical Centers), And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs