Robot Assisted Surgical Systems Market Growth, Key Players Analysis on Presents and Future Statistics till 2027
The Global Robot Assisted Surgical Systems Market is forecast to reach USD 17.80 billion by 2027. The Global Robot Assisted Surgical Systems market is being driven at a monumental rate as the hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers around the world are rapidly adopting the robotic surgical systems for its ability to operate in complex procedures with minute precision, control and flexibility compared to any other conventional manual procedures. Robot assisted surgical systems were initially employed in the minimally invasive surgery techniques, but its splendid accuracy has brought in the applicability of the robotic assistance in certain open surgical procedures also.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3201
Robotic surgical techniques include less invasions, smaller or less noticeable scars, fewer complications such as surgical site infection, and also help in quicker recovery. The impressive success rate of the robot assisted surgeries have created a massive concussion in the medical surgery. More and more surgeons and hospitals are being inclined to incorporate robot assisted surgical techniques for attaining super precision in the surgery. Adoption of advanced technological systems and high interest in capturing untapped economies are expected to play vital role in impelling the market growth. For instance, Monogram Orthopaedics a U.S. based company has developed a robotic system Monogram- it custom prints a hip or knee and uses a surgical robotics system for the implants.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The core advantages that can be ascertained by applying the robot assisted surgical systems in medical procedures are greater visualization ability, enhanced dexterity and precision in invasion.
- Apart from the complete robotic procedures, the robotic assistance is widely employed in the traditional procedures for its advanced visibility that allows the surgeons to observe the site better and hi-tech robotic assistance mechanisms & accessories heightens the accuracy of the invasions.
- The surgical robots sub-segment held the highest market share in 2019 as this require an extensive investment to design and develop and also widely used in the full-fledged robotic surgeries. Surgical robotics type incorporates flexible robotics, data science, surgical intelligence, micro-instrumentation, and other technologies for surgical, diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- In 2019, CMR Surgical a UK based company raised a USD 240 million Series C round for its Versius surgical robot launch in emerging economies in Asia and in developed nations in Europe. However, many surgeons are unfamiliar about the use of robotics in healthcare, and also due to mechanical failures associated with surgeries are the factors restraining the market.
- Medrobotics Corp, in 2017 had announced that it had received FDA regulatory clearance for its Flex Robotic Systemin for performing colorectal surgeries in the United States. Medrobotics was the first company to offer minimally invasive, steerable, and shapeable robotic products for colorectal operations in the U.S.
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
For Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3201
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Intuitive Surgical, Stryker Corporation, Medrobotics Corporation, Medtronic, Transenterix, Inc., Auris Health, Inc., Omnilife Science, Inc., CMR Surgical, Transenterix, Inc., and Smith & Nephew, among others.
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/robot-assisted-surgical-systems-market
Robot Assisted Surgical Systems Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Surgical Robots
- Rehabilitation Robots
- Emergency Response & Utility Robots
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- General Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Non-Invasive Radiosurgery
- Emergency Response Robotic System
- Utility Robotic System
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3201
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Press Release Available @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-robot-assisted-surgical-systems-market
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Adenosine Deaminase Deficiency Market Size, Trends and Analysis, By Product Type (Adagen, Revcovi), By Application (Hospital, Specialty Clinic, Diagnostic Center), By Region, Forecast To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Video-Guided Pericardial Access Device Market Size, Share and Analysis, By Application (Pericardial Effusion, Delayed Pericarditis, Effusive-Constrictive Pericarditis), By Device Type (Video-Guided Thoracoscopic Surgery, Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging), By End-User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), By Region, Forecasts To 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Besponsa Market Size, Growth and Analysis, By Product Type (0.9mg, 1.0mg), By Application (Hospital, Pharmacy), By Region, Forecast to 2027 Download PDF Brochure
Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Market Size, Growth and Analysis, By Product (0.042, 0.084), By Application (Hospital, Speciality Clinic, Recovery Center), By Region, Forecasts to 2027 Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos