Periodontal Dental Services Demand to Rise at 10% CAGR Backed by Soaring Popularity of Non-Invasive Treatment Procedures: Fact.MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact.MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider, Highlights Key Factors Driving the Growth of Periodontal Dental Services Market Over the Forecast Period 2021-2031
The periodontal dental services market survey by Fact MR identifies rising focus on dental hygiene as a chief growth driver. The survey offers periodontal dental services demand outlook and studies opportunities existing in key segments, including type and procedures. It also highlights key strategies adopted by market players to increase periodontal dental services sales.
Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: As per Fact.MR analysis, the global market for periodontal dental services is slated to grow at a CAGR of 10% over the forecast period 2021-2031. The market is forecast to surpass a valuation of US$ 27.4 Bn by the end of 2031 in comparison to the valuation of US$ 14 Bn registered in 2020.
Rising prevalence of dental diseases among adults along with growing consumer awareness regarding the importance of maintaining oral hygiene has spurred sales of periodontal dental services. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO), oral diseases affect nearly 3.5 billion people worldwide, and nearly 10% of the global population suffer from severe periodontal diseases.
The advent of advanced technological dental solutions such as digital dentures, tele dentistry, intra-oral camera, and laser treatment will create positive growth opportunities for the market. As per the study, the demand for periodontal dental services will swell in the cosmetic dentistry. The soaring popularity of smile makeover will especially present a lucrative opportunities for growth.
The increasing demand for non-invasive treatment procedures and growing recognition of new artificial intelligence (AI) driven technologically advanced periodontal treatments such as diode laser therapy will trigger sales in the coming years.
According to the study, the demand for non-surgical periodontal dental services will rise at a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period 2021-2031, accounting for 78% share of the global market share.
The market for periodontal dental services in the U.S. is anticipated to surpass valuation of US$ 4 Bn in 2021. Owing to the factors such as growing population density, rising disposable income of citizens and growing concerns pertaining to dental diseases among masses will create lucrative growth opportunities for periodontal dental services in the U.S.
“With rising demand for economical dental treatments, countries such as India, Malaysia, Philippines, Peru, Costa Rica, and Thailand emerging as fast-growing dental tourism destinations. These countries offer impressive dental tour packages, thereby significantly driving sales of periodontal dental services,”- says Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Periodontal Dental Services Market Survey
- The U.S. market for periodontal dental services is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 4 Bn in 2021.
- The China market is estimated to reach a valuation of US$ 6 Bn by the end of 2031, owing to the emergence of new hospitals and colleges in the country.
- North America is likely to emerge as one of the most lucrative markets, accounting for 30% of the global market share.
- Based on procedure, Non-surgical periodontal dental services are gaining traction in the market and are expected to expand at a CAGR of 9% over the forecast period.
- Demand for periodontal dental services from hospitals remains high, accounting for more than 50% of the global market share by end user.
- Rising prevalence of dental caries, tooth decay and periodontal diseases is boosting sales of the market.
- Growing technological advances in treatment procedures such as, robotic technology, digital dentures, tele dentistry, intra-oral camera and 3D printing is generating significant revenue for the market.
- High cost of dental imaging system is adversely affecting the sales of periodontal dental services.
- Lack of trained and well educated professionals in the industry is also restricting growth of the market.
Manufacturers operating in the market by strategizing over new product offerings and mergers & acquisitions in order to establish strong footprint. For instance,
In 2020, Planmeca USA, a leading producer of dental imaging and CAD/CAM equipment announced the launch of new product variants named, Planmeca PlanMill® 50 S 5-axis mill and Planmeca PlanCAD®.
These are premium design software manufactured for developing dental prosthetics. These products when combined with Planmeca Emerald™ S intraoral scanner, offer a novel exclusive solution, the Planmeca FIT® Plus. This entire solution enable clinicians to attain maximum productivity throughout the complete digital dentistry workflow.
In 2020, Aspen Dental Management, announced the acquisition of ClearChoice Management Services (CCMS), which offers extensive practice support services to the nationwide network of ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers.
Some of the leading players operating in the periodontal dental services market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd
- Aspen Dental Management Inc
- Burlingame Dental Arts
- Coast Dental Services LLC
- Dentsply Sirona Inc
- Medtronic Plc
- Pacific Dental Services
- Q & M Dental Group (Singapore) Ltd
- Straumann Holding AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country
More Valuable Insights on Periodontal Dental Services Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global periodontal dental services market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2021 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in periodontal dental services market with detailed segmentation:
- Surgical Periodontal Dental Services
- Non-surgical Periodontal Dental Services
- End-use Industry:
- Periodontal Dental Services at Hospitals
- Periodontal Dental Services at Dental Clinics
Key Questions Covered in the Periodontal Dental Services Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for periodontal dental services market between 2021 and 2031
- The report offers insight into periodontal dental services demand outlook for forecast period 2021-2031
- Periodontal dental services market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Periodontal dental services market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain -
Dental Endodontics Market- As market participants seek collaborations with universities to broaden their product portfolios, a surge in the number of dental academic and research institutes is adding a new revenue stream to the dental endodontics market. However, endodontic systems are only used in research and development activities at these institutes, limiting sales opportunities for participants in the dental endodontics market. Although the impact of dynamics differs by area, companies in the global dental endodontics market are focused on leveraging technology for improvements in the field of dental endodontics, as well as providing effective devices at reasonable pricing.
Dental Lasers Market- Expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures, such as dental lasers, have gained popularity in recent years as a result of increased purchasing power among populations in both developed and developing countries. This is predicted to have a direct impact on the market for dental lasers. The global dental lasers market is being driven by a growing geriatric demographic as well as an increase in edentulous instances. Due to increased prevalence of periodontal illnesses such as gum bleeding and untreated tooth decay, the dental lasers market is expected to gain significant momentum in the near future.
Dental Amalgamators Market- Dental amalgamators are becoming increasingly popular among end users as the prevalence of dental disorders rises in developed countries. This is due to the fact that we have advanced technology. As a result, there is more intense competition among domestic players. The benefits of enhanced dental amalgamators, such as their strength and durability over ceramic or resin fillings, are likely to drive greater demand for dental amalgamators. The rising demand for Dental Amalgamators, which are designed to make cavity filling easier by providing dentists with simple access to equipment, is projected to be the main driver of the market.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583