Pelvic Floor Exerciser Market: Electrical Devices Segment to Dominate Global Market
Pelvic Floor Exerciser: Introduction
- Pelvic floor exerciser is a nonsurgical process that activates the nerves and muscle mechanism of the pelvic floor. This is frequently prescribed to strengthen the neuromuscular mechanism of the pelvic floor for the treatment of urinary incontinence. The pelvic floor exerciser helps patients suffering from urinary incontinence regain control over their bladder muscle and the muscles around it.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pelvic-floor-exerciser-market.html
- Pelvic floor exerciser involves controlled electrical or magnetic stimulation with non-implantable stimulators to the nerves of the pelvic floor and bladder. Electrodes are placed around the gonads and the rectum, or around the anus. The frequency and amplitude of the stimulating pulses, their duration, the number of treatments per day, and the overall duration of the treatment cycle depend on the type and severity of the incontinence. Pelvic floor exercises the precise muscles involved in the excretion of urine; hence, no surgery is required and patient participation is also kept to a minimum.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=80002
Key Drivers of Global Pelvic Floor Exerciser Market
- Weakening of the pelvis floor muscles, menopause, obesity, constipation, urinary tract infections, and alcoholism are major causes of urinary incontinence. Increase in prevalence of these conditions coupled with a rise in the global geriatric population, is a major driver of the global pelvic floor exerciser market.
- Increase in healthcare awareness among patients and healthcare professionals in developing countries is also driving the market of global pelvic floor exerciser market
- According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, in 2012, approximately 13 million adult women and 6 million adult males above the age of 40 years were suffering from urinary incontinence in the U.S. alone. The U.K. health data suggests that 4 in 100 adult males and 1 in 5 adult women suffers from this disorder. According to the Canadian Incontinence Foundation, 3.3 million people in Canada above the age of 40 years, equating about 10% of the total population, suffer from some kind of urinary incontinence. This has led to government agencies supporting pelvic floor exerciser, which is likely to lead to better reimbursement options, which in turn is estimated to increase the demand in the next few years.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Pelvic Floor Exerciser Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=80002
Electrical Devices Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of type, the global pelvic floor exerciser market can be divided into electrical and manual
- The electric devices segment accounts for a major share due to the established popularity of these devices among clinicians and patients, while magnetic devices were introduced relatively recently and are yet to become widely popular
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=80002
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Pelvic Floor Exerciser Market
- In terms of region, the global pelvic floor exerciser market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Increase in incidence of urinary diseases and rise in urological surgeries performed in the region are expected to drive the market in North America
- Several players operating in the current healthcare sector are gradually entering the global implantable pelvic floor electrical stimulation devices market, as the prevalence of urinary incontinence continues to increase worldwide
Pre Book Pelvic Floor Exerciser Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=80002<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Pelvic Floor Exerciser Market
The global pelvic floor exerciser market is highly fragmented, with the presence of international and local players. Key players operating in the global pelvic floor exerciser market are:
- Active Life Technologies
- Atlantic Therapeutics
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- The Prometheus Group
- Shenzhen XFT Medical Limited
- KayCo 2 Ltd.
- Zynex Medical
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Lumbar Stenosis Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/lumbar-stenosis-treatment-market.html
Intracranial Stenosis Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/intracranial-stenosis-treatment-market.html
Plastic Bandages Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/plastic-bandages-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453