Nose Reconstruction is highly Sought-after in a Booming Cosmetic Procedures Industry: Fact MR
Ongoing progress in the electromechanical nose reshaping process is augmenting the demand for nose reconstruction therapies
The global nose reconstruction market is demonstrating steady growth with increasing patient pool and medical tourism presenting lucrative opportunities for growth. As per a study by Fact MR, the advent of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures will pave way for the growth of the market in the coming years. According to the Plastic Surgery Statistics Report, nose reshaping was among the top 5 cosmetic surgical procedures worldwide in the year 2018.
30% of nose jobs are performed just to enhance the appearance and look beautiful, says the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive data in a report. Therefore, demand for nose reconstruction is likely to increase in the coming years. Besides this, factors such as the increasing geriatric population and rising number of patients looking to ease congestion causing snoring and heavy sleep apnea are likely to fuel demand for nose reconstruction surgeries in the coming years.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Despite surging demand, the high cost of procedure could hamper growth. Also, lack of skilled labor often becomes a challenge to growth, especially in middle-income countries. Nonetheless, with developing medical infrastructure and increasing government intervention, growth prospects for the market are expected to improve. As per Fact MR, the U.S. is expected to emerge as key market nose reconstruction.
“Market players are likely to focus on offering best-in-class solutions. There is increasing focus on research and development initiatives, which is expected to drive growth in the coming years,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
- The U.S. is dominating the nose reconstruction market with the highest number of cosmetic surgeons conducted in the world
- Growth in Brazil is assisted by presence of skilled and certified surgeons and availability of cost-effective cosmetic procedures
- Tehran is considered as the rhinoplasty capital of the world as it has reportedly conducted seven times more rhinoplasty procedures than that of the U.S.
- Rising willingness to spend on cosmetics procedures will drive growth in the U.K.
- Asia Pacific will exhibit impressive growth due to rising disposable income and a surge in medical tourism.
Explore tables and figures of the study. Request ToC of the report at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=T&rep_id=5654
- The implementation of innovative procedures such as 3D integrated piezotome osteotomy and surgical intraoperative navigation improved the precision of the procedure, escalating the demand in the nose reconstruction market.
- Rise in demand for non-surgical nose reconstruction will fuel the growth of the nose reconstruction market.
- Increase in incidence of nasal tumors and esthetical rehabilitations will fuel the demand of the nasal treatment market.
- The ongoing trend and a search for a flawless image of the face have fueled the extensive influence of social media.
- Shortcoming in the expertise to perform nose reconstruction surgeries to deliver high-quality and efficient nose reconstruction services is hampering the growth of the nose reconstruction market.
- Soaring cost of nose reconstruction surgery in the developing economies is hampering the demand.
- Postoperative complications such as hemorrhage and septal hematoma associated with the procedure act as a restraint for the nose reconstruction market.
The key players in the market include Implantech, New York Center for Facial Plastic & Laser Surgery, Grover Aesthetics, Stryker, COMEG Medical Technologies, Sunset Cosmetic Surgery, GC Aesthetics, Surgiform Technologies LLC, COMEG Medical Technologies, etc. Fact.MR forecasts, the market is highly fragmented in nature. Prominent players are collaborating with top healthcare and bio-pharma companies to maintain their lead in the industry.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions
More Insights on the nose reconstruction market
Fact.MR has published unbiased analysis of the nose reconstruction market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of treatment (post traumatic, revision, reduction, reconstructive, augmentation, and filler), techniques (open nose reconstruction, closed nose reconstruction, tiplasty), end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, plastic surgical clinics), across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania and Middle East & Africa).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Biospace Domain
Ultrasound Systems Market: The global ultrasound systems market study published by Fact.MR offers an unbiased analysis of the prominent drivers, opportunities and trends expected to shape future expansion outlook. The report provides a comprehensive assessment on the prominent segments and geographies which are likely to benefit market players in forthcoming years.
Probiotic Cosmetics Market: Fact.MR provides a detailed valuation probiotic cosmetics market value chain analysis, business execution, and supply chain analysis across regional markets that has been provided in the report. A list of prominent companies functioning in the market along with their product portfolios enhances the reliability of this comprehensive research study.
Lip filler Market: Fact.MR delivers an in-depth analysis on global lip filler market with the strategies and competitive landscape. The key players’ market share data provided by the report given you detailed insights on the shortcomings and forthcomings of the market for the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583