Neomycin Sulfate Market: The cream segment accounted for prominent share of the global market
Neomycin Sulfate: Introduction
- Neomycin sulfate is a medication used to reduce the risk of infection after certain intestinal surgeries. Neomycin belongs to a class of drugs known as aminoglycoside antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria in the intestines.
- Neomycin could also be used along with a special diet to treat a certain serious brain problem (hepatic encephalopathy). This condition is caused by too much of a certain natural substance (ammonia). Normally, the liver gets rid of ammonia; however, liver disease can cause too much ammonia to build up in the body. This medication helps treat encephalopathy by killing certain intestinal bacteria that make ammonia.
Read Report Overview –
Key Drivers of Global Neomycin Sulfate Market
- Neomycin, an antibiotic, is used to prevent or treat skin infections caused by bacteria. Bacterial skin infections can be classified as skin and soft tissue infections (SSTI) and acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI). It is not effective against fungal or viral infections. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, one in four people in the U.S. suffers from skin disorder and 50% of them are over 65 years age.
- Major players focus on launch of new products in untapped regions, partnership, collaboration, and acquisition. This is projected to boost the growth of the global neomycin sulfate market during the forecast period. However, few side effects such as nausea and vomiting are anticipated to restrain the global neomycin sulfate market.
Request Brochure of Report –
- Segment to be Highly Promising
- Based on product type, the global neomycin sulfate market can be segmented into cream, ointment, and others
- The cream segment accounted for prominent share of the global neomycin sulfate market in 2019. The segment is expected to dominate the global market due to easy to apply and increase in preference for cream in bacterial skin infection.
Hospital Pharmacies to be Most Promising Segment
- In terms of distribution channel, the global neomycin sulfate market can be divided into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies. Hospital pharmacies was the largest segment of the market in terms of revenue in 2019 and is anticipated to witness strong growth during the forecast period.
- Increase in number of patients with bacterial skin infection such as skin and soft tissue infections (SSTI) and acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections who require hospital visit fuels the growth of the hospital pharmacies segment
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Neomycin Sulfate Market –
North America to Dominate Global Neomycin Sulfate Market
- In terms of region, the global neomycin sulfate market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global neomycin sulfate market in 2019. The trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The region’s dominance can be attributed to an increase in patients with bacterial skin infection, rise in awareness about bacterial skin infection, and new product launches.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significantly high CAGR during the forecast period owing to rise in prevalence of bacterial skin infection in emerging countries such as India and China
Pre Book Neomycin Sulfate Market Report at –
Key Players Operating in Global Neomycin Sulfate Market
The global neomycin sulfate market was highly fragmented in 2019. Leading players operating in the global market are:
- McKesson Corporation
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Bausch & Lomb
- Perrigo Company
- Medimetriks Pharmaceutical
- Xgen Pharmaceuticals
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Intracranial Stents Market: The global intracranial stents market has expanded significantly over the last two decades, and the market has been characterized by technological innovation and increase in preference for intracranial stents for the treatment of intracranial stenosis and management of stroke. Rapid rise in the geriatric population, increase in incidence of chronic neurological diseases, and high research and development activities in the field of stroke management and chronic neurological diseases are major environmental factors that drive the intracranial stents market.
Sinus Dilation Devices Market: The growth of the global sinus dilation devices market largely depends on advancements in minimally-invasive procedures within healthcare. Sinusitis is an extreme medical condition that can cause constant ache and distress in the area surrounding the nose. The use of minimally invasive techniques to cure sinusitis have gained momentum in recent times. These techniques have come in handy in pacifying the patients.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453