Live Cell Imaging Market 2022-2030: Rapid Advancements in Live Cell Imaging Technology, Government Initiatives to Promote Stem Cell Research
The global live cell imaging market is expected to reach USD 4.26 billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 8.7% during the forecast period, according to latest report published by Reports and Data. Key factors driving global market revenue growth include increasing prevalence of cancer across the globe, high adoption of live cell imaging in research centers and diagnostic centers, and rising number of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1749
Live cell imaging is a microscopy technique that enables in vivo imaging of cells in real time over a period of time. It is commonly used in research centers and laboratories by researchers and laboratory technicians to obtain details about cell structures, cellular responses, and interactions between molecules. It helps in monitoring live cells over time in regulated environmental conditions and acquiring 4D images of cells laterally, axially, and temporally. Rapid advancements in live cell imaging and automated microscopes have made drug discovery and cell analysis easier. Factors such as rising prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart, and neurological diseases, rising demand for fluoresce microscopy, and increasing investments in developing advanced equipment are expected to fuel global market growth during the forecast period.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Leica Microsystems, Nikon Corporation, Becton, Dickinson and Company, GE Healthcare, Olympus Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., Molecular Devices LLC, BioTek Instruments, Inc., NanoEnTek, Inc., Bruker Corporation, Merck KGaA, Cytoskeleton, Inc., Tomocube, Inc., Sartorius AG, Etaluma, Inc., Cytosmart Technologies, Phase Focus Limited, and Phase Holographic Imaging
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/live-cell-imaging-market
Some key highlights of the report:
- Based on technology, the High Content Screening (HCS) segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Factors such as rising global prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart diseases, increasing demand for advanced imaging techniques, ongoing research on drug discovery, and growing preference toward high-content screening for rapid and unbiased results are expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- Among the end use segments, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology segment is expected to register highest revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to high patient pool, increasing investments in research and development activities, and increasing adoption of advanced live cell imaging systems.
- Europe market is expected to register significantly high revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to factors such as increasing prevalence of cancer, degenerative diseases, cardiac diseases; increasing investments in research and development activities, and the presence of well-developed research centers and facilities. Other factors such as a favorable regulatory environment, more focus on developing advanced live cell imaging techniques, and increasing investments in regenerative medicine are expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing investments in regenerative medicine research, rising incidence of cancer and other diseases, and improved healthcare and research facilities. In addition, increasing investments in research and development activities, increasing adoption of advanced live cell imaging technology, and rising number of pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical companies in the region is expected to fuel market growth between 2021 and 2028.
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1749
Live Cell Imaging Market Segmentation:
Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Software & Services
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Cell Biology
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Stem-cell Research
- Developmental Biology
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1749
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's:
Cancer Immunotherapy Market By Technology (Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Checkpoint Inhibitors) By Application (Head & Neck Cancer, Blood Cancers, Liver Cancer), And By End-use (Cancer Research Centers, Hospitals, Clinics), Forecasts To 2028
Cell Surface Markers Market By Cell Type (T Cell Surface Markers, NK Cell Surface Markers, B Cell Surface Markers, Others), By Product (Antibodies, Pcr Arrays), By Source (Rats, Mice, Others), By Instrument And Reagent Type (Flow Cytometer, Reagents and Kits, Hematology Analyzers), By Application, By End-users And Segment Forecasts To 2028
Brain-Computer Interface Market By Product (Non-invasive BCI, Invasive BCI, partially BCI, Others), By End user (Medical, Military, Others), By Application (Healthcare, Smart home control, Communication, Entertainment & gaming) And Segment Forecasts, 2020â€“2028
Nanoemulsions Market By Applications (Anesthetics and Antibiotics, Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), and Immunosuppressants), By Route of Administration, By Distribution Channel, And Segment Forecasts To 2028
Electrocardiograph Market Trends, Growth & Analysis, By Device Type, By Technology, By Lead Type, By Distribution channel (Offline, Online), Application and By End-user And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.