Latent TB Detection Market: Rise in awareness about diagnosis and treatment of TB to drive the market
Global Latent TB Detection Market: Introduction
- Latent TB bacteria is present in the body in an inactive state. The infected person does not feel sick, shows no symptoms, and cannot transmit the disease to others. However, the bacterium could become active at a point.
- Major trends in the global latent TB detection market include increase in health care expenditure in emerging markets, rise in TB funding, surge in government initiatives, and increase in advanced & hybrid technologies
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latent-tb-detection-market.html
Global Latent TB Detection Market: Key Trends
- The global latent TB detection market is driven by increase in the geriatric population adversely affected to tuberculosis. Globally, the rate of tuberculosis among older people triples every year compared to young adults.
- Rise in awareness programs associated with tuberculosis across the world drives the global latent TB detection market during the forecast period
- Key market players focus on development of new generation tests. For instance, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus, a fourth generation latent tuberculosis blood test.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=83894
Global Latent TB Detection Market Segmentation
- In terms of type, the global latent TB detection market can be bifurcated into tuberculin skin test (TST) and interferon gamma released assay (IGRA). The interferon gamma released assay (IGRA) segment accounted for major market share in 2020. The IGRA test has several advantages over TST test.
- Based on end-user, the global market can be classified into hospitals, diagnostic centers, clinical laboratories, and others. The hospitals segment held major market share in 2020. Large number of latent TB detection tests are performed in hospitals and several governments are taking initiatives to overcome the TB disease. This is likely to boost the growth of the segment during the forecast period.
Pre Book Latent TB Detection Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=83894<ype=S
North America accounted for Major Share of Global Latent TB Detection Market
- North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period due to rise in awareness about diagnosis and treatment of TB and increase in health care expenditure
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace from 2021 to 2031. Increase in geriatric population and initiatives taken by governments of developing countries such as China and India to reduce the prevalence of tuberculosis are expected to drive the market in the region during the forecast period.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Bromelain Market Research and development activities have played an imperative role in introducing new and niche food ingredients that have potential health benefits. Ongoing trends in the food & beverages sector such as increasing demand for plant-based, organic, and natural food products and ingredients are expected to gain further momentum in the upcoming years.
Tissue Processing Systems Market The increasing demand for personalized medicine has led to a significant rise in the workload of histolopathogists worldwide. The growth of the global tissue processing systems market is expected to pin hopes on the consistent rise in the demand for tissue processing systems from pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, and hospitals.
Point-of-Care Coagulation Testing Devices Market Healthcare companies in the point-of-care coagulation testing devices market are developing analyzers that meet the quality control standards laid down by central laboratories. They are increasing expertise in the development of POC (point-of-care) devices that generate timely results.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453