Intrauterine Contraceptive Rings Market: Increase in need of population control is expected to fuel the growth of the market
Intrauterine Contraceptive Rings Market: Introduction
- Intrauterine contraceptive rings are soft plastic rings that contain estrogen and progesterone. These rings are inserted into the vagina on the first day of menstrual cycle and stay in place for three weeks in a row and are then removed during the period. A new ring is inserted on the first day of next menstrual cycle.
- Intrauterine contraceptive rings are 99% effective in preventing pregnancy if used correctly. Incorrect use of these rings could lead to 93% effectiveness.
Request Brochure for Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=76515
Key Drivers and Opportunities in Global Intrauterine Contraceptive Rings Market
- Focus on research & development by key players is anticipated to boost the growth of the global intrauterine contraceptive rings market. In August 2018, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Annovera, a combined hormonal contraceptive for women to prevent pregnancy. This approval enabled stakeholders to build on available birth control options.
- Rise in rate of unplanned pregnancies also augments the global market. An article published in Beyene Contraception and Reproductive Medicine indicated that an estimated 99.1 million unintended pregnancies are reported globally each year, of these 8.85 million were in Eastern Africa and 21.6 million in Africa. Increase in need of population control is expected to fuel the growth of the global intrauterine contraceptive rings market
- Some states recently have launched initiatives to reduce unintended pregnancy by improving access to contraceptives. For instance, Upstream USA collaborated with The Washington Department of Health to provide technical assistance and training to the state’s health care providers. The Governor of Virginia announced that the state would use funds from its TANF block grant to award US$ 6 Mn to select health care providers to make LARCs available to women whose incomes are below 250% of the federal poverty level for those who choose them
- Rise in adoption of contraceptive rings owing to effectiveness and safety boosts the growth of the global market. However, less availability of products in terms of geographical reach are the factors likely hamper the growth of the global intrauterine contraceptive rings market
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Multiplexed Diagnostics Market –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=76515
These primary research respondents have provided exclusive information during interviews, which serves as a validation from the Multiplexed Diagnostics market leaders. Access to an extensive internal repository and external proprietary databases enabled this report to address specific details and questions about the global Multiplexed Diagnostics market with accuracy. The study also uses the top-down approach to assess the revenues for each segment and the bottom-up approach to counter-validate them. This has helped in reaching TMR’s estimates on future prospects of the global Multiplexed Diagnostics more reliably and accurately.
Key Players of Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Report:
The global intrauterine contraceptive rings market is highly saturated due to the presence of key players. A large number of manufacturers hold major share in their respective regions. Demand for intrauterine contraceptive rings has increased in emerging as well as developed markets owing to increase in rate of unplanned pregnancies. Growth strategies adopted by the leading players are likely to drive the global market. For instance, in September 2015, Ferring Pharmaceuticals acquired the global rights to MILPROSA (progesterone vaginal ring) from Teva Women’s Health, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc. (Merck Sharp & Dohme B.V.)
- Pfizer, Inc.
- TherapeuticsMD, Inc.
- Daré Bioscience
Buy Multiplexed Diagnostics Market Report –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=76515<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453