Hydrolase Enzymes Market: Rise in Prevalence of cystic Fibrosis and Pancreatitis is Anticipated to Drive the Market
Hydrolase Enzymes Market: Introduction
- Hydrolases are enzymes that catalyze the breakdown of chemical bonds in the presence of water. Common examples of hydrolase enzymes are esterases including lipases, phosphatases, glycosidases, peptidases, and nucleosidases.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/hydrolase-enzymes-market.html
- Hydrolases are classified as EC 3 according to the nomenclature system maintained by the Nomenclature Committee of the International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (NC-IUBMB)
- Hydrolases account for the major share of the medical enzymes market. These enzymes aid in the treatment of various diseases owing to their high stability, catalytic efficiency, commercial availability, and broad substrate specificity in a wide spectrum of bio-catalyzed processes.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78512
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Hydrolase Enzymes Market
- According to the National Institute of Health (NIH), cystic fibrosis is a common genetic disease among the white population in the U.S. The disease occurs in 1 in 2,500 to 3,500 white newborns. Cystic fibrosis is less common in other ethnic groups, affecting about 1 in 17,000 African Americans and 1 in 31,000 Asian Americans. Cystic fibrosis and pancreatitis lead to severe intestinal malabsorption due to the deficiency of pancreatic enzymes. A purified form of porcine pancreatic lipase, amylase, and protease enzymes is used to treat malabsorption associated with pancreatic insufficiency. Rise in prevalence of cystic fibrosis and pancreatitis is anticipated to drive the global hydrolase enzymes market.
- Production of many pharmaceutical compounds entails introduction and subsequent removal of many bi-products from pharmaceutically active ingredient intermediates. The use of appropriate enzymes not only catalyzes such steps, but has also been shown to yield higher desired results.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Hydrolase Enzymes Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78512
- In December 2015, Codexis, Inc. signed an agreement extension with Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp. to license and supply a proprietary enzyme used in the manufacturing process for sitagliptin, the active pharmaceutical ingredient in Merck’s JANUVIA and JANUMET, prescription drugs for Type 2 diabetes.
- Besides pharmaceutical industry, hydrolase enzymes are used in food & beverage processing, paper & pulp, detergents, and biofuels industries. Rise in usage of these enzymes in different fields is projected to fuel the global market during the forecast period.
North America to Lead Global Hydrolase Enzymes Market
- In terms of region, the global hydrolase enzymes market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global hydrolase enzymes market in 2019. This trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Expansion of the hydrolase enzymes market in North America can be ascribed to increase in prevalence of chronic diseases, rise in usage of enzymes for pharmaceuticals and diagnostic purposes, and strong presence of market players in the region.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=78512
- Expansion of the hydrolase enzymes market in Europe can be ascribed to substantial growth of the chemical & pharmaceutical industry, rise in adoption of technological advancements in enzyme technology, and strategic acquisitions & partnerships among leading players in the region. Thus, Europe is the second major region of the global hydrolase enzymes market.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a faster CAGR than that in other regions during the forecast period, due to significant advancements in biotechnology and rise in production of pharmaceuticals. Rapid growth in animal feed and detergent industries is also estimated to propel the hydrolase enzymes market in the region.
- Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to be lucrative regions of the global hydrolase enzymes market during the forecast period due to increase in health care awareness among people.
Pre Book Hydrolase Enzymes Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78512<ype=S
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Hydrolase Enzymes Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- AB Enzymes
- Creative Enzymes.
- Dyadic International Inc.
- Specialty Enzymes & Probiotics.
- Merck KGaA
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies
- Sisco Research Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
- Amano Enzyme Inc
- Codexis Inc.,
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Peanut Allergy Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/peanut-allergy-treatment-market.html
Blotting Tank Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/blotting-tank-market.html
Meniere’s Disease Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/menieres-disease-treatment-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453