Enteric Disease Testing Market: Increasing Demand for Rapid Diagnostic Tests to Drive the Market
Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Transparency Market Research Inc.: Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Enteric Disease Testing Market - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global enteric disease testing market was valued at US$ 3,837.5 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 3.3% from 2019 to 2027.
- Enteric diseases are intestinal infections caused by a variety of bacteria, viruses and parasites when they enter the body through the mouth or intestinal systems such as salmonella, shigella, giardia lamblia, campylobacter, cryptosporidium and vibrio cholera causing salmonellosis, shigellosis, giardiasis, campylobacteriosis, cryptosporidiosis and cholera respectively.
- North America dominated the global enteric disease testing market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. The U.S. dominated the market in North America due to adoption of new technologies such as multiplexed diagnostic products along with higher awareness, significant health care spending in overall national budgets, early availability of advanced technologies, and higher disease diagnosis across the country.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for retinal disorders and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1258
High morbidity and rapid spread of enteric bacterial infection to Drive Market
- Water and foodborne diseases are on the rise globally, especially in underdeveloped and developing nations. Enteric bacteria has been identified as one of the major causative organisms of water and foodborne diseases.
- Prevalence of diarrhea and hemolytic uremic syndrome (HUS) is increasing rapidly across the world. These are mostly caused by enteric bacterial infection.
- Various environmental as well as clinical samples are tested regularly to identify enteric bacterial infection contamination and take preventive measures, especially during epidemics, in order to stop the spread of infections. Therefore, rapid increase of water and foodborne enteric bacterial infection boosts demand for enteric disease testing globally.
Request Sample of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1258
Bacterial Enteric Disease Segment to Dominate Market
- Based on disease indication, the global enteric disease testing market has been divided into bacterial enteric disease, viral enteric disease, and parasitic enteric disease. The bacterial enteric disease segment has been bifurcated into C. difficile Infection, Campylobacteriosis, Cholera, E. coli Infection, H. pylori Infection, Salmonellosis, and Shigellosis. The viral enteric disease segment has been bifurcated into Rotavirus Infection, and Norovirus Infection. The parasitic enteric disease segment has been bifurcated into Amebiasis, Cryptosporidiosis, and Giardiasis.
Immunoassay testing to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of testing methods, the global enteric disease testing market has been classified into branded immunoassay testing, conventional testing, and molecular diagnostic testing.
- The immunoassay testing segment dominated the Enteric Disease Testing market due to its rising usage in developing countries such as India, Brazil, and China.
Get COVID-19 Analysis on Enteric Disease Testing Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1258
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global enteric disease testing market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global Enteric Disease Testing market in 2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global Enteric Disease Testing market in 2018, owing to increasing diagnosis rate for enteric diseases, several market players in the U.S., technological advancements, extensive R&D practices, and increasing awareness about the treatment are likely to boost market growth in the U.S.
- The enteric disease testing market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Asia Pacific is a fast growing market due to improving health care infrastructure and rising private and public investment in health care facilities in countries such as China and India.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=1258
The global enteric disease testing market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Alere, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Trinity Biotech plc, DiaSorin S.p.A., Quest Diagnostics, Coris BioConcept, TECHLAB, Inc., Pro-Lab Diagnostics, Inc., Biomerica, Inc., Becton Dickinson & Company, and Cepheid Inc among others.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Cardiac Biomarker Diagnostic Kits Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cardiac-biomarker-diagnostic-kits-market.html
Chemiluminescence Immunoassay Analyzers Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/chemiluminescence-immunoassay-analyzers-market.html
Cytology and HPV Testing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/cytology-hpv-testing-market.html
Multiplexed Diagnostics Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/multiplexed-diagnostics-market.html
Bilirubin Meters Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bilirubin-meter-market.html
Endocrine Testing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/endocrine-testing-market.html
Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/drug-discovery-outsourcing.html
Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/blood-glucose-monitoring-systems-market.html
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453