Emergency Ventilator Market Growth, Revenue Share Analysis, Company Profiles, and Forecast To 2028
Increasing investment in healthcare and improving healthcare infrastructure are key factors driving market growth
The global emergency ventilator market size is expected to reach USD 1,616.13 Million in 2028 registering a CAGR of 16.2% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increasing investment in healthcare, improving healthcare infrastructure and increasing public awareness about health and safety. Ventilators are essentially machines that help patients breath when they are not able to breath of their own. Emergency ventilators are compact ventilators suitable for emergency and disaster relief situations, deployed in ambulances, or ambulatory clinics, public areas and also for intra-hospital and inter-hospital purposes.
The COVID-19 pandemic has become one of the chief driving forces for the emergency ventilator market. With the rapid spread of the virus across the world, a global shortage of ventilators has emerged, necessitating numerous efforts. While industry focuses on producing medical-grade equipment, a number of low-cost, less complex emergency ventilators have been produced, primarily through academic and open-source channels, with the hopes of filling any temporary gaps until medical-grade ventilators become available. Many medium and lower-income countries are in desperate need of ventilators because they lack adequate equipment and their critical care systems are still in their infancy, which has generated a significant opportunity for the emergency ventilator industry.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/547
A flurry of activities centred on developing low-cost emergency ventilators that can be deployed quickly. Utilisation of generic off-the-shelf parts, readily available materials, and inexpensive fabrication procedures are significant features of these devices. These devices only have a fraction of the capability of traditional ventilators and would only be justified in emergency situations if standard medical equipment is unavailable or prohibitively expensive.
The negative effects of invasive emergency ventilators and the rising cases of infection with the use of unsterilized ventilators are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- On the basis of mode, the market is segmented as volume-controlled ventilation modes, pressure-controlled ventilation modes, assisted ventilation mode.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented as adult, pediatric and neonatal. In 2020, the adult segment accounted for the largest market revenue share.
- On the basis of interface, the market is segmented as invasive and non-invasive. While the invasive interface is riskier to the patient than non-invasive interface, many critical patients need invasive ventilators to survive.
- On the basis of end use, the market is segmented as hospital, ambulance, ambulator services and home use. In 2020, the hospital end use segment accounted for the largest market revenue share.
- North America emergency ventilator market is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period due to technological innovation and advances in healthcare infrastructure
- Revenue from the Asia Pacific emergency ventilator market is expected to expand at a significantly high CAGR due to government initiatives for increasing expenditure in the healthcare sector and increasing severity of COVID-19 situation in countries like India where emergency ventilators are in high demand.
- Prominent players in the market are: Koninklijke Philips N.V., ResMed, Medtronic plc, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Getinge, Drägerwerk AG, Smiths Group plc, Hamilton Medical, GE Healthcare, Fisher & Paykel, Air Liquide, Zoll Medical Corporation, Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Schiller.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/emergency-ventilator-market
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global emergency ventilator market on the basis of mode, type, interface, end use, and region:
Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Volume-Controlled Ventilation
- Pressure-Controlled Ventilation
- Assisted Ventilation
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
Interface Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- Ambulatory Service
- Home use
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/547
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/547
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Occlusion Devices Market , By Product Type (Occlusion Removal Devices, Embolization Devices, Support Devices), By End-use, By Application (Neurology, Cardiology, Peripheral Vascular Diseases, Urology, Oncology, Gynecology), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Orthobiologics Market By Product Type (Viscosupplementation Products, Demineralized Bone Matrices, Synthetic Orthobiologics , Bone Morphogenic Protein, Allografts, and Plasma-Rich Protein), By End Use, By Application, and Region, Forecast to 2028
Legal Marijuana Market , By Product Type (Marijuana Flower, Extracts), By Strain (CBD-dominant, THC-dominant, Balanced CBD and THC), By Application (Recreational, Medical, Cosmetics, Others), By Species (Sativa, Indica, Hybrid), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Hot Tub Rash Market , By Type (deep folliculitis, superficial folliculitis and others), By Application (academic institutes, medical research centers, clinics and hospitals and others) and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-emergency-ventilator-market