Dry Powder Inhaler Device Market Share, Industry Growth, Trend, Drivers, Challenges, Key Companies by 2028
Increase in ageing population who are prone to or has risk of respiratory infections will boost market growth; increasing incidences of hereditary diseases, lung disorders and increasing pollution due to the high discharge of harmful chemicals are significant reasons for chronic respiratory diseases and are the major factors influencing the growth of market for dry powder inhaler devices.
The global Dry Powder Inhaler Device Market is estimated to reach USD 964.5 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated due to increasing incidences of hereditary diseases, lung disorders and increasing pollution due to the high discharge of harmful chemicals are significant reasons for chronic respiratory diseases that are generating a significant demand for the dry powder inhalers. Improvised efficiency of dry powder inhalers and better results in comparison with alternative therapies is a driving factor that will aid market growth. Based on statistics, the rise in elderly population base inclined to respiratory infections will boost market growth. A significant cause of lung disorders in teenagers and adults is the addiction to nicotine. Increases in variations of hormones due to the changing lifestyle which can trigger the need for having an addiction are also significant factors stimulating Market demand.
Dry powder inhaler market in North America accounts for the largest share of 22.30% in 2020, which is driven due to the presence of world-class healthcare infrastructure with technologically advanced practice, a high number of people with respiratory problems, higher spending, strict guidelines and presence of leading industry players in the region. The U.S. will boost the North America dry powder inhaler industry due to the increasing predominance of asthma and other respiratory diseases copulated with the growing geriatric population. Adoption of new technologies will further propel the growth of dry powder inhaler devices.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1233
Further key findings from the report suggest :
- The asthma segment is valued at USD 205.1 million in 2020 and is estimated to reach USD 299.2 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period, due to an increase in air pollution levels across the world and increase in the incidence of asthma particularly in developed countries.
- Single-use devices are observing improved demand as they have the potential to overcome the challenges and offer a hygienic & clean device. This segment is valued at USD 393.5 million in 2020 and is estimated to reach USD 563.8 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. A significant trend in the market is the demand for accessibility and easy handling of respiratory devices.
- Multiple dry powder inhalers are popular among patients with respiratory diseases as an additional device for different places such as cars, homes and job sites. With single-use dry powder inhalers, patients are allowed to carry the exact dose of inhalations needed in blister packs, which in turn promotes handling and comfort.
- The chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) sector of the application segment accounts for a market share of 21.50% in 2020 and is estimated to reach USD 202.5 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.8%.
- Increase in incidence of respiratory disorders including asthma and COPD, increase in air pollution levels especially in emerging countries, and an increase in per capita health care spending are the major factors increasing demand and utilization of dry powder inhalers worldwide.
- Increase in variations of hormones due to the changing lifestyle which can trigger the need for having an addiction will show enhanced demand for dry powder inhaler industry growth.
- The rise in the number of prescriptions for dried powder inhalers by hospitals due to the growth rate of adoption shown by doctors boost the market growth. Among the end users segment, the hospital sector is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6%. IT accounts for the largest market share of 46.41% in 2020. The growth in this market segment is due to the availability of these inhalers in the pharmacies and presence of strong business channels.
- Lifestyle changes and rise in the occurrence of allergies and infections amongst the population has driven to an extended demand for dry powder inhalers in the overall market in Europe. Industrialization and excessive use of chemicals have further increased the occurrence of respiratory ailments in workers that have led to market development.
- Other regions such as APAC are estimated to register the highest CAGR of 5.1 %, during the forecast period. APAC is anticipated to have the fastest growth, due to a rapidly emerging medical infrastructure, increasing expenses on healthcare and rising medical tourism in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
- Key participants include 3M Company, Astrazeneca Plc., Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Novartis AG, Cipla Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, MannKind Corporation, and Vectura Group Plc.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dry-powder-inhaler-device-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global Dry Powder Inhaler Device Market on the basis of Type, Product, Application, End Users and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Capsule based
- Blister based
- Reservoir/Cartridge based
End User Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Hospitals and pharmacies
- Retail pharmacies
- Drug stores
Application Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Hereditary diseases
Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; and Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Single dose
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1233
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2016-2027 and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1233
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Ostomy Care Bag Market , By Product Type (Seals/Barrier Rings, Pouch Cover, Pouch Closures, Stoma Caps/Hat and Others), By Application (Home Care Settings, Hospitals and Others) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Acute Repetitive Seizures Market , By Product Type (USL-261, NRL-1, AZ-002, Diastat Rectal Gel, Others), By End-use (Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Endotracheal Tube Market , By Product Type (Regular Tube, Reinforced Tube, Preformed Tube, Double Lumen Tube, Others), By Route Type (Orotracheal, Nasotracheal), By Application (Emergency Treatment, Therapy, others), By End-use (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Medical Device Cleaning Market , By Process (Disinfection, Automatic Cleaning, Manual Cleaning, Presoaking/Precleaning), By Application, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-dry-powder-inhaler-device-market