Drainage Catheters Market: Chest Drainage Catheter Segment Expected to Account for Major Share of Global Market
Drainage Catheters Market: Introduction
- Catheter is a flexible and thin tube made up of medical grade materials to serve variety of functions including access by surgical instruments, drainage, and administration of fluids or gases. It also performs a broad range of tasks. It is medical device that can be implanted in the body to perform a surgical procedure or treat diseases.
- Drainage catheter is usually used in the treatment and removal of fluid build-up throughout the human body. Drainage catheters are employed in the extraction of fluids from pneumothoraces, abscesses, urinomas, bilomas, cysts, and pseudocysts.
- Drainage catheters can be placed in multiple locations in the body. Various types of drainage catheters include Jackson-Pratt type drain (post-surgical bulb), percutaneous drainage catheter (pigtail), T-tube (biliary drainage), thoracic catheters – chest tubes, Blake drain (capillary action), Penrose drain (simple open tube – superficial), nasogastric suction tubes, and sump drain.
Request Brochure for Report -https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75159
Key Drivers of Global Drainage Catheters Market
- The global drainage catheters market is primarily driven by increase in prevalence and incidence of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases. Incidence of cancer is rising rapidly in countries with unhealthy lifestyles. Increase in adoption of drainage catheters and technological advancement have led to a revolutionary trend in product development. This is expected to drive the demand for drainage catheters during the forecast period.
- Decrease in the cost of minimally invasive products is encouraging new players to enter the market. Reimbursement options for treatments carried though a drainage catheter are available in most of the developed countries. This is expected to drive the global drainage catheters market during the forecast period.
Enquiry Before Buying - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=75159
Chest Drainage Catheter Segment Expected to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- Based on application, the global drainage catheters market can be divided into chest drainage catheter, external ventricular drainage catheter, and others
- The chest drainage catheter segment is anticipated to dominate the market during the forecast period. The segment’s dominance can be ascribed to the large usage of drainage catheters in chest drainage applications in order to remove excess fluid deposition.
Hospitals Segment to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global drainage catheters market can be classified into hospitals, specialty clinics, and ambulatory surgical centers
- The hospitals segment is expected to account for major share of the global drainage catheters market by 2027, led by the large number of procedures performed in hospitals across the globe
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Drainage Catheters Market –https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75159
North America to Dominate Global Drainage Catheters Market
- In terms of region, the global drainage catheters market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Rapid increase in demand for thoracic surgery and cardiac surgery procedures and high awareness among people are expected to drive the drainage catheters market in North America in the near future
- Demand for drainage catheters has been rising significantly in France, the U.K., and Germany in Europe. Increase in demand for drainage catheters in countries such as Japan, India, and China is expected to boost the demand for drainage catheters in Asia Pacific.
- Lack of availability of innovative chest drainage and affordability issues related to drainage catheters are likely to hamper the drainage catheters market in developing and underdeveloped countries in Latin America and Middle East & Africa
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Key players operating in the global drainage catheters market are:
- Smiths Medical
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Atrium (Getinge Group)
- Argon Medical
- PACIFIC HOSPITAL SUPPLY CO. LTD. (PAHSCO)
- Medela AG
Buy Drainage Catheters Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=75159<ype=S
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for several decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453