Dermatology Market Size Worth USD 2.04 Billion in 2030 | Emergen Research
The global dermatology market size reached USD 1.11 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Some of the key driving factors for this market growth include the rising awareness about skin care and cosmetic procedures, significant rise in the geriatric population, and continuous product launches by key players. Moreover, the increasing prevalence of skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, and acne is also expected to propel market growth over the forecast period. However, the high cost of dermatological treatments and lack of skilled professionals are some of the key factors restraining market growth.
Dermatology is the branch of medicine that deals with the skin, nails, hair and its disorders. It is a rapidly growing specialty with a large number of therapeutic and cosmetic procedures being performed every year. The rising prevalence of skin diseases, the increasing awareness about skin health and the availability of effective treatments are some of the major factors driving the growth of this market.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1190
Significant technology breakthroughs have been registered in dermatology market, which has resulted in widespread adoption of these products. The dermatology market is bifurcated into therapeutics and aesthetics. Increasing awareness levels among the people about their appearance along with the technological advances have boosted demand for aesthetic treatments, thereby propelling the growth of dermatology market.
The way dermatologists evaluate patients has changed dramatically over the past several years. In-office dermoscopy, once considered a luxury, is now a standard of care for the evaluation of many skin lesions. The use of whole-body photography and patient portals has also increased as dermatologists look to document changes over time and improve communication with patients.
As technology continues to evolve, dermatologists are finding new ways to improve patient care and outcomes. Here are some of the latest trends in dermatology:
1. In-office dermoscopy: In-office dermoscopy is a non-invasive way to examine skin lesions using a hand-held device called a dermatoscope. This technology allows dermatologists to get a closer look at suspicious lesions, which can help with early detection and diagnosis of skin cancer.
2. Whole-body photography: Whole-body photography is another way to document changes in the skin over time. This technology can be used to track the progression of skin conditions such as psoriasis or melanoma.
3. Patient portals: Patient portals are online platforms that allow patients to communicate with their dermatologists and access their medical records. This technology can be used to schedule appointments, refill prescriptions, and ask questions about skin conditions.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/dermatology-market
4. 3D printing: 3D printing is being used more frequently in dermatology to create models of skin lesions. This technology can be used to plan surgeries and determine the best treatment options for patients.
5. Artificial intelligence: Artificial intelligence is being used to develop new ways to diagnose and treat skin conditions. This technology can be used to create algorithms that identify patterns in data, which can lead to more accurate diagnoses.
6. Telemedicine: Telemedicine is a growing trend in healthcare that allows patients to consult with doctors online or over the phone. This technology can be used for consultation, diagnosis, and treatment of skin conditions.
7. Wearable devices: Wearable devices such as smartwatches and fitness trackers can be used to track changes in the skin. This technology can be used to monitor sun exposure, skin temperature, and other factors that can affect the health of the skin.
8. DNA testing: DNA testing is being used more frequently in dermatology to identify genetic risk factors for skin conditions. This technology can be used to develop tailored treatment plans for patients.
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1190
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- The acne industry segment accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021 due to the availability of a large number of over-the-counter treatments for mild acne. According to the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD), acne is the most common skin disorder in the U.S., affecting up to 50 million Americans annually. The prevalence of acne is highest among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.
- The skin clinics disease segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021 due to the increase in awareness about various skin diseases and the early diagnosis of these diseases. The rise in the number of people suffering from various skin diseases, such as acne, psoriasis, and eczema, is driving the growth of this segment. Moreover, the availability of effective treatments for various skin diseases is expected to fuel the growth of this segment during the forecast period.
- The cosmetology segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increase in demand for cosmetic procedures, such as hair removal, skin rejuvenation, and tattoo removal. The availability of advanced technologies and treatments for various cosmetic procedures is driving the growth of this segment. Moreover, the rise in disposable income and the increase in the number of working women are expected to fuel the growth of this segment during the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific market accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 due to the growing prevalence of skin disorders and the high demand for advanced treatment options in the region.
- The market in North America is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the growing preference for minimally invasive cosmetic procedures, rising awareness about the benefits of skin care products, and the availability of advanced treatment options in the region.
- Some major companies operating in the global market include AbbVie Inc. (Allergan PLC), Takeda Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc., Roivant Sciences Inc., DermBiont, Inc., Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., LEO Pharma, and Galderma.
Custom Requirements can be requested for this Report [Customization Available] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1190
Emergen Research has segmented the global dermatology market based on type, application, end-use and region:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Medical Dermatology
- Surgical Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Cutaneous Lymphoma
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Skin Cancer
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Skin Clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Explore More Reports Emergen Research:
Smart Water Management Market By Offering (Service, Solution, Water Meters), By End-use (Residential, Commercial & Industrial), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Energy as a Service Market By Service Type (Operational and Maintenance Services, Energy Supply Services, Energy Efficiency and Optimization Services), By End-use (Industrial, Commercial), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Green Technology and Sustainability Market By Technology (Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence & Analytics), By Application (Green building, Crop Monitoring, Forest Monitoring), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Residential Energy Storage Market By Technology (Lithium-ion batteries, Lead-acid batteries), By Ownership type (Utility owned, Customer owned, Third-party owned), By Connectivity type (On-grid, Off-grid), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Artificial Intelligence in Energy Market By Product Offering (Hardware, AI-as-a-Service, Software), By Industry Stream (Power Industry, Oil & Gas Industry), By Application (Demand Response, Fleet & Asset, Renewable Energy), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Press Release Available @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-dermatology-marke