Compression Therapy Market Demand 2022-2030: Rise In The Chronic Vein Disorders, Varicose Veins And Deep Vein Thrombosis And Changing Lifestyle
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Compression Therapy Market valued at USD 3.07 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.79 Billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 5.08%. Compression therapy is a therapy where by it acts by increasing the blood flow especially in the lower limbs by strengthening vein support. It intents a gentle application of the pressure to the ankles and legs by compression garments which helps in supporting the legs. It is like an elastic garment whereby generating pressure goes up to the leg. The stockings act as a replicated muscle, its acts by adding some pressure to constricting areas of the legs where there is less flow of blood and to reduce the pain in the lower limbs as the veins loosen up.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2469
Vein disorders leg ulcers, deep vein thrombosis, lymphedema, blood clots and varicose veins they are key drivers to this market. Products, includes stockings, bandages, garments that are being used to treat them. With the rise in the technological advancement and also increase incidence in disease population, compression therapy is gaining importance as it also acts as an OTC product these are the factors are expected to fuel the market for the further growth.
Lack reimbursement for compression therapy products by the government is likely to slow down the market in the forecast period which act as a major restraint to the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Latest technology of highâ€frequency chest compression (HFCC) is used for the clearance of mucous secretions from airways for cystic fibrosis (CF) patients for improvement in lungs nt. The device consists of a variable air pulse delivery system and a nonâ€stretch inflatable vest worn by the patient to cover the chest bandages includes in printed ovals or rectangles for better bandage extension; bandage application at full stretch.
- Globally vein treatment market is expected to reach till USD 475 million. growth is being driven by technological advancements as well as developments in varicose vein treatment devices to create less disturbing procedures.
- The Global Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market will increase the demand for compression therapy but drugs based system will act as a restraint to the market, The development of intermittent pneumatic compression (IPC) devices are required after surgeries; worn on the calf from knee to ankle, it squeezes the legs in every 60 seconds, that increases blood flow to prevent clots due to immobility which accounts USD 1.8 million from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Mobile Active Compressions (MAC) device is regarded as more superior to standard compression machine which mainly focuses on the patients care and acceptance Here Force’s technology has made a “breathable, and lightweight” garment that comprises of sleeves for eliminating the clumsy air hoses. The device is capable of displaying the mobility statistics for doctors, nurses and the patient;
- INTELECT® SWD100 is a product from DJO global Inc it is therapy in which it is preferably used to reduce muscle spasms, rigidness in joint and increase in blood flow it is touch screen device which can be used easily by patients.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
BSN medical (Germany), DJO Global Inc. (U.S.), medi GmbH & Co KG (Germany), Tactile Medical (U.S.), PAUL HARTMANN AG (Germany), and SIGVARIS (Switzerland). Sanyleg S.r.l. (Italy), 3M Company (U.S.), Tactile Medical (U.S.), ConvaTec Inc. (U.K.), ArjoHuntleigh (Getinge Group) (Sweden), and Julius Zorn GmbH (Juzo) (Germany)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/compression-therapy-market
Compression Therapy Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Compression Garments
- Compression Braces
- Compression Pumps
- Compression Bandages
- Compression Stockings
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Static Compression Therapy
- Dynamic Compression Therapy
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customized Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2469
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's:
Surgical Instruments Market Size, Share, and Industry Analysis, By Type (Surgical Sutures & Staplers, Handheld Surgical Devices [Forces & Spatulas, Retractors, Dilators, Graspers, Auxiliary Instruments, Cutter Instruments, Others], Electrosurgical Devices), By Application, By Category and By Region Forecast to 2028
Medical Device Outsourcing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Finished Goods, Electronics, Raw Materials), By Device, By Application (Cardiology, Diagnostic Imaging, Orthopedic, IVD, Ophthalmic, General And Plastic Surgery, Drug Delivery, Dental, Endoscopy, Diabetes Care, Others), By Service, And Region-Forecasts To 2027
Tele-Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Market Size, Share, Analysis, By Type (Centralized Models, Decentralized Models), Component (Hardware (Computer System, Communication Lines, Display Panels), Software), Type of ICU (TMICU, CCU), Regions, Forecasts To 2027
Orthopedic Soft Tissue Repair Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Procedure (Rotator cuff repair, Epicondylitis, Achilles tendinosis repair, Pelvic organ prolapsed, Cruciate ligaments repair, Hip Arthroscopy, Others) By Injury Location, Forecasts to 2026
Ultrasound Image Analysis Software Market Analysis, By Type (Integrated Software, Standalone Software), Product (2D ultrasound systems, Doppler imaging), Application (Orthopedic, Dental, Cardiology), Forecasts to 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs