Compound Management Market: Advantages of CAD/CAM Dentistry to Drive Global Dental Milling Machine Market Growth
The dental milling machine market was valued at US$ 1,485.0 million in 2018 and it is projected to reach US$ 3,203.1 million in 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2019 to 2027.
Dental milling machine is utilized to design and make simulated dental prosthetics. This machine makes great extensions, restoration, crowns and onlays, inlays. The machine can be used for functions of dentistry as well as pharmaceuticals. It is a computer aided design and manufacturing system which is very accurate. The growth of the global dental milling machine market is attributed to the rising prevalence of tooth loss, increasing adoption of cosmetic dentistry and advantages offered by CAD/CAM dentistry. However, limitations associated with CAD/CAM dental milling coupled with high capital costs of instruments are the major factor hindering the market growth.
The global dental milling machine market is expected to witness substantial growth post-pandemic. The COVID-19 has affected economies and industries in various countries due to lockdowns, travel bans, and business shutdowns. The COVID-19 crisis has overburdened public health systems in many countries and highlighted the strong need for sustainable investment in health systems. As the COVID-19 pandemic progresses, the healthcare industry is expected to see a drop in growth.
Request for sample at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00004550/
Key Findings from The Compound Management Market
- In terms of product type, the global dental milling machine market is segmented into in lab milling machines and in office milling machines. In 2018, the in lab milling machines segment held largest share of the market. However, the in-office milling machines segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on technology, the global dental milling machine market is segmented into CAD or CAM milling and copying milling machines. The CAD or CAM segment held the largest market share in 2018. Also, the same segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on product size, the global dental milling machine market is segmented into table-top, benchtop, and standalone. The benchtop segment held the largest market share in 2018. Also, the same segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on application, the global dental milling machine market is segmented into crowns, dentures, bridges, veneers, and inlays or onlays. The bridges segment held the largest market share in 2018. Also, the same segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- The dental milling machine market majorly consists of the players such as Dentsply Sirona, Amann Girrbach AG, DATRON AG, Zirkozahn AG, Roders GmbH, iMes-iCore GmbH, Institut Straumann AG, Renishaw Plc, Ivoclar Vivadent AG, and Planmeca Oy among others.
Advantages of CAD/CAM Dentistry to Drive Global Dental Milling Machine Market Growth
CAD/CAM dentistry is becoming increasingly popular among dental professionals. The reason for the rapid growing rate of CAD/CAM dentistry is the advantages offered by them. Some of the benefits provided by these systems include user- friendly operations, digital impressions, single-visit treatment, accelerated practice growth, improvement in patient safety, long-lasting restorations, and others. The majority of CAD/CAM products include software that gently guides the operator through the acquisition and milling process. The CAD/CAM based milling machines also offer real-time troubleshooting, which reduces the remaking of dental fixtures as the system can notify inaccurate bit-offs.
Besides, the CAD/CAM based milling machines also help to increase the accuracy of dental engineering. Accuracy of dentures is crucial as the restorations fit the key to stopping the damage of the tooth. Besides, the milling systems supported by CAD/CAM software also helps to keep track of potential decay. Additionally, because CAD/CAM ensures that dental practitioners can place a final and complete restoration within a week, practitioners have found that patients treated with these have dramatically reduced forms of side effects that are normal for implants and similar for this type of treatment.
The restorations made by using CAD/CAM milling machines helps to create a natural appearance as it uses ceramic block, which is not transparent but clear enough to permit light through it. CAD/CAM technology is quickly being adopted in the dental industry as it allows dentists to improve their services and offer their patients a more comfortable experience. Thus, the advantages provided by CAD/CAM based milling machines in dentistry are likely to boost the global dental milling machine market.
Place an Order Now: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00004550/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
We are committed to provide highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand the key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions with our market research offerings at an affordable cost.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi