Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Market Surging at 7% CAGR; Rising Demand for Pap smear Tests Driving Growth: Fact MR Study.
Key players are adopting initiatives to launch more cost-effective range of products and diagnostic solutions for cervical dysplasia.
Fact MR: The cervical dysplasia diagnostics market reported positive year over year growth in 2021. Fact.MR estimates the cervical dysplasia diagnostics market to exhibit a CAGR of 7% between 2021 and 2031. Rise in requirement of diagnostic tests and devices will continue enabling growth in the market.
According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), over 93% of American women have had Pap Smear test at least once in their lifestyle. This statistics is indicative of the lucrative opportunities for the market’s growth in the U.S., and eventually North America.
It was also found by the American Cancer Society® that cervical cancer is most commonly diagnosed in women aged between 35 and 44 years, with the average age of diagnosis being 40 years. However, this cancer rarely occurs in women who get themselves regularly checked. The rising awareness about cervical cancer and the importance of getting regularly tested will therefore bode well for the market.
Meanwhile, as per the Indian Journal of Medical Research, in 2018 the rate of cervical cancer screening in rural India is comparatively low, despite the fact that prevalence of cervical disorders such as cervical carcinoma and dysplasia was more than 15% in these areas. The prevalence of unmet medical needs will fuel demand for cervical dysplasia diagnostics in the coming years.
"Around 106,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer and approximately 48,000 dies from the disease. Hence an increasing number of women between the ages of 35 and 44 years have started to take preventive measures. Increase in requirement for various diagnostic tests has been bolstering growth of market," said a Fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
- The U.S. is dominating global cervical dysplasia diagnostics market backed by high spending on diagnostic tests.
- Germany is currently leading in the world’s second-largest cervical dysplasia diagnostics market in Europe with rising cases of cervical cancer registered every year.
- Cervical cancer is the second-most common type of cancer amongst women in India. This, in turn, is catering to the growth of market players in the country.
- As per China HPV Information Centre, China has a population of 557.32 million women aged 15 years and older, who are at risk of developing cervical cancer. This makes China a highly lucrative market.
- Growing focus on regular diagnostic tests is spurring market growth in the country.
- Expansion of hospitals, diagnostic clinics, and other healthcare centers is fuelling the demand for cervical dysplasia diagnostic devices.
- Rise in expenditure on research and development activities is propelling sales of cervical dysplasia diagnostic devices.
- Rise in the rate of cervical cancers and increase in requirement for diagnostic devices from hospitals are spurring growth.
- Lack of awareness regarding the related symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of the disease will hinder market growth.
- Unfavorable reimbursement scenario in developing countries will pose a challenge to the growth of the market.
Request Customization of the Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Market Report at
Key players are focusing on diversifying their products in order to remain dominant in the market. For instance,
- Hologic Inc. introduced its new range of NovaSure® Endometrial Ablation, Aquilex® Fluid Management System.
- QIAGEN GmbH has extended its offering of cervical cancer screening with the launch of the QIAscreen HPV PCR Test in Europe in November 2018. Through this, the company aimed at increasing its sales footprint.
Some of the key players involved in cervical dysplasia diagnostics are-Becton Dickinson & Company,F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd,Hologic Inc.,QIAGEN GmbH,Quest Diagnostics Inc.,Cooper Surgical,Micromedic Technologies Ltd., and Karl Kaps GmbH & Co. KG.
More Insights on the Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Market
Fact.MR offers unbiased analysis of the Cervical Dysplasia Diagnostics Market. In order to understand the global market potential, its growth, and scope, the market is segmented on the basis of product (Diagnostic Tests and Diagnostic Devices), on the basis of end users (hospitals, diagnostic centers, private gynecology offices, ambulatory surgical centers, research and academic Institutes) on the basis of region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Cervical Dystonia Treatment Market - With the increased need for cervical dystonia treatment, the global cervical dystonia treatment market is predicted to rise rapidly. A variety of initiatives have been launched to raise awareness among the general public. The Global Genes Project, one of the world's largest patient advocacy organizations for rare and genetic diseases, supports grassroots efforts to raise awareness around the world.
Cancer Biomarkers Market – Rising prevalence of cancer has permitted substantial research into its diagnosis and treatment. Clinical trials are increasingly being funded by governments to aid corporations in developing effective cancer diagnosis and treatments. North America continues to be the most important market, accounting for more than 40% of the global market for cancer biomarkers.
Basal Cell Carcinoma Treatment Market – In addition to surgical and other therapeutic methods, are drugs predicted to see exponential expansion in popularity between 2020 and 2025. Hedgehog pathway inhibitors, a novel pharmacological class for the treatment of basal cell carcinoma, are being introduced by healthcare businesses in the basal cell carcinoma therapy market. In the worldwide basal cell carcinoma therapy market, Asia Pacific is expected to generate the third highest revenue among all regions.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583