Cell Therapy Instruments Market: Increasing Developments in Cell Therapy Manufacturing
The cell therapy instruments market was valued at US$ 12,340.03 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 32,477.15 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Cell therapy is a procedure where living and intact cells are injected, implanted, or grafted into the patient's body. For instance, a person who has cancer is injected with T cells during his/her course of immunotherapy. The cell therapy instruments ranges from injections to surgical implantation using special devices. Cell therapy has applications in a large number of diseases such as nervous system disorders, cancer, cardiac conditions (myocardial infarction and heart failure), diabetes mellitus, bones and joints, genetic disorders, and wounds of the skin and soft tissues.
The scope of the cell therapy instruments market includes product, cell type, process, end user, and region. The market for cell therapy instruments is analyzed based on regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South and Central America. The report offers insights and in-depth analysis of the cell therapy instruments market emphasizing on various parameters such as market trends, technological advancements, market dynamics, and competitive landscape analysis of leading market players across the world.
Request for sample at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003481/
Key Findings from The Cell Therapy Instruments Market
- Based on product, the cell therapy instruments market is segmented into consumables, equipment, and systems and software. The consumables segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and is anticipated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
- Further, the equipment segment is sub-segmented into single-use equipment, cell–processing equipment, and other equipment. The cell processing equipment segment held the largest market share in 2019; whereas, the single-use equipment segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on cell type, the cell therapy instruments market is segmented into human cells and animal cells. The human cells segment held a larger share of the market in 2019, and is estimated to register a higher CAGR in the market during the forecast period. The human cells segment is further sub-segmented into differentiated cells, and stem cells. The stem cell segment held a larger market share in 2019, and is expected to grow at a faster CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on process, the cell therapy instruments market is segmented into cell processing, process monitoring and quality control, and cell preservation, distribution, and handling. The cell processing segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and is estimated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
- Based on end user, the cell therapy instruments market is segmented into research institutes, life science research companies, and other end users. The life science research companies segment held the largest share of the market in 2019, and is estimated to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; MERCK KGaA; Lonza; Cytiva (GE Healthcare Life Sciences); Terumo Corporation; BD; Miltenyi Biotec; STEMCELL Technologies Inc.; Sartorius AG; and Danaher Corporation (Beckman Coulter Inc.) are among the leading companies operating in the cell therapy instruments market.
Increasing Developments in Cell Therapy Manufacturing
The increasing research activities in cell therapy have led to extraordinary therapeutic developments in cell therapy instruments to efficiently treat genetic disorders and improve immune system. Various market players provide consumables such as reagents kits, enzymes, instruments, equipment, and software to conduct a wide range of cell therapy processes.
The use of equipment is important for the production of cell therapies such as T cells, HSC, NSC, PSC, and MSC. These cell therapy products are derived from human or animals cells and thus require safe conditions from contamination. Thus, the instruments used for cell therapies help preventing contamination and allows scaling up the production. For instance, companies such as Corning Incorporated; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Hitachi Chemical Advanced Therapeutics Solutions, LLC; Invetech; Miltenyi Biotec; and Cytiva (General Electric Company) have introduced various equipment and consumables for the cell therapy.
Similarly, in May 2019, Cytiva (General Electric Company) commercially introduced a chronicle automation software for cell therapy. The chronicle-automated software comprises a unified digital space that monitors all manufacturing operations and supply chain logistics with real-time data acquisition and notifications. Its electronic batch records trace every manufacturing step with automation and eSOPs designed for specific processes to manage deviations and promote adherence to protocol.
Place an Order Now: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003481/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
We are committed to provide highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand the key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions with our market research offerings at an affordable cost.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi