Cancer Immunotherapy Sales to Continue Surging through 2031 amid Rising Cases of Cancer and its Relapse: Fact MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider, Offers Incisive Coverage on Global Cancer Immunotherapy Market Growth
The Fact.MR survey on cancer immunotherapy market offers detailed analysis on the key growth drivers and trends affecting demand in the market. The survey also provides insights into the competitive landscape, identifying the key market players and analyzing the impact of their growth strategies.
Fact.MR : Fact MR’s latest report on global cancer immunotherapy market projects robust growth outlook over the forecast period of 2021 and 2031. Demand for cancer immunotherapy drugs is set to rise owing to rising prevalence of cancer, demand for biosimilar, and target therapy over traditional therapy.
Cancer immunotherapy drugs aid in boosting body’s natural immune response to battle cancer. Manufacturers are investing in research and development activities to develop molecules that generate immune response against numerous indications of cancer.
According to National Cancer Institute, America has high prevalence of breast cancer with around 284,200 new cases expected in 2021. Cases of colon and rectal cancer are expected to reach 104,270 and 45,230 cases in 2021. Rising number of patients suffering from cancer will encourage demand for cancer immunotherapy in the global market.
Traditional cancer treatments such as chemotherapies and radiation treatment have side effects as they destroy large numbers of healthy cells with cancer cells. As immunotherapies include the component of improving the body's own immunity utilizing man-made proteins like monoclonal antibodies, they are acknowledged worldwide over other treatment choices.
“Key players in the global cancer immunotherapy are investing in research and development to offer improved treatment for cancer to increase survival rate. In order to gain competitive edge, some of the market players are expected to shift focus towards developing countries,” said a Fact MR analyst
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Cancer Immunotherapy Market Research Report:
- North America is expected to lead the global cancer immunotherapy market as this region has improved healthcare infrastructure. The U.S. will offer lucrative opportunities as players operating in the country receive tax exemption and are allowed to market exclusivity under Orphan Drug Act.
- Developing regions such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East will continue gaining traction among market players, backed by higher spending on expansion of the healthcare sector.
- Europe has excellent healthcare services and government facilities, which will offer lucrative opportunities for cancer immunotherapy market in this region.
- Hospitals are expected to exhibit high demand during the forecast period as they focus on improving overall patient care. Hospitals will account for 61% of market shares by the end of forecast period.
- Immunotherapy is becoming an ideal treatment option for neck, head, renal, urothelial, lung, and melanoma cancer. This will encourage market demand during the forecast period.
- Increased research and development activities is enabling improved treatment efficacy and effectiveness therefore, bringing profitable sales in the market.
- Drug rejection poses threat to manufacturers as cancer is a complicated disease and rejection leads to wastage of resources.
- As merely 5% of anticancer drugs attain commercial license post Phase III trials, the investment in experiments and clinical trials can cause loses. Therefore, hampering the market growth.
Request customization at:
Some of the players profiled in the report are Amgen, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, AstraZeneca PLC, Eli Lilly and Company, GlaxoSmithKline Plc., F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Janssen Biotech, Inc., Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Inc., Pfizer, Inc., Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Sanofi, and Takeda Pharmaceuticals.
The key players in the global cancer immunotherapy market are investing in research and development activities to innovate more effective therapies and gain an edge over their competitors. They are also adopting other strategies such as mergers and acquisitions. For instance:
- In 2019, Novartis International AG launched a manufacturing facility in Stein, Switzerland for cell and gene therapies.
- Amgen in 2019, launched MVASI (bevacizumab-awwb) and KANJINTI (trastuzumab-anns) in the U.S.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc and Humanigen, Inc. (US) formed an alliance to jointly study lenzilumab with YESCARTA for relapsed patients.
More Insights on the Cancer Immunotherapy Market:
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the cancer immunotherapy market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global cancer immunotherapy market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- Immune System Modulators
- Cancer Vaccines
- Lung Cancer Immunotherapy
- Colorectal Cancer Immunotherapy
- Breast Cancer Immunotherapy
- Prostate Cancer Immunotherapy
- Melanoma Immunotherapy
- Blood Cancer Immunotherapy
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Cancer Research Centres
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Cancer Immunotherapy Market Report
- The report offers detailed insights into cancer immunotherapy demand outlook for 2021-2031.
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for cancer immunotherapy market between 2021 and 2031.
- Cancer immunotherapy market survey identifies key growth drivers, restrains, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- Cancer immunotherapy market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain -
Cancer Therapeutics Market- Peptide-based cancer therapies are seeing incremental increase in the global market. Discoveries of revolutionary peptide-based medications are projected to influence developing trends in the cancer therapeutics market, with the cancer therapeutics sector remaining steady in its research and development (R&D) operations. In the future years, peptide-based drugs are projected to become more widely used in cancer therapeutics.
Cancer Biomarkers Market- The rising incidence of cancer has permitted substantial cancer research in terms of diagnosis and treatment. Clinical trials are increasingly being funded by governments to aid corporations in developing effective cancer diagnosis and treatments. Governments' aggressive funding initiatives for cancer diagnostics are expanding the market for cancer biomarkers. Demand for cancer biomarkers will be bolstered by factors such as the availability of low-cost, non-invasive prognosis.
Cancer Profiling Market- Traditionally handled with a one-size-fits-all strategy based on body location, cancer treatment has progressed substantially, with precision medicine assisting in better cancer management. The identification of the target mutation by cancer profiling aids in the development of a highly targeted medicine that provides long-term remission and a longer life expectancy. Ongoing R&D operations in the field of precision oncology present profitable opportunities for cancer profiling manufacturers, as cancer profiling aids in giving genetic information of cancer cells.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583