Bone Stabilization System Market 2031 Global Key Country Analysis
Bone Stabilization System Market: Introduction
- Fractures of the proximal humerus are among the most common long-bone fractures and present unique challenges to surgeons
- Long bone fractures are traditionally treated surgically via either minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis (MIPO) or open reduction and internal fixation (ORIF), which utilizes intramedullary (IM) nails or plating to provide stability
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bone-stabilization-system-market.html
- Treatment with internal fixation using intramedullary nails or plating is associated with poor clinical outcomes in this patient population. Subsequent fractures and complications such as screw pull-out necessitate additional interventions, prolonging recovery and increasing health care costs.
- The Photodynamic Bone Stabilization System (PBSS) is a minimally invasive surgical technique that enables clinicians to repair bone fractures using a light-curable polymer contained within an inflatable balloon catheter, offering a new treatment option for osteoporotic long bone fractures.
- The unique polymer compound and catheter application provides a customizable solution for long bone fractures that produces internal stability while maintaining bone length, rotational alignment, and postsurgical mobility.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=45024
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Bone Stabilization System Market
- The global bone stabilization system market is expected to increase owing to a surge in osteoporotic long bone fractures
- According to article published in Cureus in 2018, Proximal humeral fractures are the second-most common fracture of the upper extremity and account for approximately 5% of all upper extremity fractures. In patients aged 65 or older, humeral fractures rival only hip and wrist fractures in incidence and account for 10% of all fractures in this population. Humeral shaft, distal humerus, and diaphyseal fractures are less common than proximal humerus fractures, although diaphyseal fractures constitute 20% of all humeral fractures.
- Unavailability of proper procedures or techniques to treat osteoporotic long bone fractures is another factor fueling the global bone stabilization system market. A surge in the demand for technologically advanced products is expected to drive the global bone stabilization system market during the forecast period.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=45024
- According to the International Osteoporosis Foundation, about 8.9 million fractures per year across the world are caused due to osteoporosis, thus resulting in an osteoporotic fracture every few seconds.
- The global bone stabilization system market is projected to expand in the near future. This is because of a surge in the aging population and increasing awareness about bone stabilization system across globe.
- According to World Health Organization (WHO), by 2050, the world’s population aged 60 years and older is expected to total 2 billion, up from 900 million in 2015. Presently, 125 million people are aged 80 years or older. By 2050, almost this many (120 million) would be living in China alone, and 434 million people in this age group worldwide.
- Rising inclination of medical professionals and population for minimally invasive procedure is boosting the global bone stabilization system market
- Availability of osteoporosis drugs and stringent regulations for medical devices are major factors that are likely to hamper the global bone stabilization system market during the forecast period
Pre Book Bone Stabilization System Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=45024<ype=S
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Bone Stabilization System Market
- North America is expected to dominate the global bone stabilization system market. This is because of increasing incidence of traumatic injuries and the presence of a large number of stabilization system manufacturers in the region. Additionally, favorable government initiatives further boost the global bone stabilization system market in the region.
- Europe is expected to hold a major share of global bone stabilization system market, due to well-established healthcare infrastructure and early adoption of technologically advance products in the region
- The bone stabilization system market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to high growth in population, increase in disposable income, and rise in awareness among patients regarding such devices in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Bone Stabilization System Market
Major players operating in the global bone stabilization system market are listed below:
- IlluminOss Medical, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- DePuy Synthes, Inc. (J & J Company)
- Smith & Nephew
- Jeil Medical Corporation
- TST Tibbi Aletler San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Sti.
- Globus Medical Inc.
Browse more Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Host Cell Contaminant Testing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/host-cell-contaminant-testing-market.html
Rare Endocrine Disease Treatment Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/rare-endocrine-disease-treatment-market.html
Neglected Tropical Diseases Drugs and Vaccines Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/neglected-tropical-diseases-drugs-and-vaccines-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453