Bladder Cancer Diagnostics Market: Transitional Cell Bladder Cancer to be Highly Attractive Segment
Bladder Cancer Diagnostics Market: Introduction
- Bladder cancer is a urologic malignancy occurring in the tissues of the urinary bladder. It is characterized by uncontrolled, rapid growth of cells arising from the epithelial lining, which can proliferate to the muscular wall of urinary bladder.
- The bladder or urinary bladder is a hollow organ located in the pelvis (lower abdomen), which stores the urine drained from kidney
- It is connected to the kidney by ureter, a tube like structure. Bladder cancer is ranked as the ninth most frequently diagnosed cancer
- The exact cause of bladder cancer is not known. However, some of the risk factors such as excessive smoking, tobacco consumption, and continuous exposure to radiation, chronic bladder infection, and previous cancer treatments are considered to cause bladder cancer.
- Bladder cancer can affect any age group; however, it is more prevalent in adults aged over 50
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/bladder-cancer-diagnostics-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Bladder Cancer Diagnostics Market
- The global bladder cancer diagnostics market is driven by increase in incidence of bladder cancer, which has led to drug innovation
- Bladder cancer is more common in adults aged over 50. Hence, increase in the geriatric population contributes to market growth.
- Government initiatives, rise in awareness about bladder cancer & available treatments, and progressive health care services due to surge in health care expenditure are projected to propel the global market
- However, cancer being an asymptomatic disease at the initial stage needs accurate diagnosis at early stage. Inaccurate and unaffordable diagnosis is likely to hamper the growth of the global market.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=78700
Biopsy Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of test type, the global bladder cancer diagnostics market can be divided into urine lab tests, cystoscopy, biopsy, and imaging test. The urine lab tests segment can be split into urinalysis, urine cytology, urine culture, and urine tumor marker test. The imaging tests segment can be segregated into intravenous pyelogram (IVP), computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, and ultrasound.
- The imaging test segment accounted for the largest market share in 2019 owing to high utilization of imaging tests for the diagnosis of bladder cancer. Imaging test allows a doctor to examine the structures of the urinary tract.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Bladder Cancer Diagnostics Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=78700
Transitional Cell Bladder Cancer to be Highly Attractive Segment
- In terms of cancer type, the global bladder cancer diagnostics market can be classified into transitional cell bladder cancer, squamous cell bladder cancer, and other cancer types
- The transitional cell bladder cancer segment is expected to account for major share of the global bladder cancer diagnostics market by 2030 owing to high incidence of transitional cell bladder cancer
Hospitals to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- Based on end-user, the global bladder cancer diagnostics market can be categorized into hospitals, clinics, cancer centers, and others
- The hospitals segment is likely to account for major share of the global bladder cancer diagnostics market by 2030 due to increase in hospitalization for bladder cancer
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=78700
North America to Offer Significant Opportunities in Bladder Cancer Diagnostics Market
- In terms of region, the global bladder cancer diagnostics market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America accounted for major share of the global market in 2019 owing to increase in incidence of bladder cancer, innovative health care solutions, advanced health care infrastructure, and rise in concern about bladder problems. Europe accounted for the second largest share of the global market in 2019.
- The bladder cancer diagnostics market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. This is attributed to rise in awareness about bladder disease and innovative diagnostic & treatment options. Major players find countries in Asia to be lucrative markets for bladder cancer diagnostics and are making significant investments.
Pre Book Bladder Cancer Diagnostics Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=78700<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Bladder Cancer Diagnostics Market
The global bladder cancer diagnostics market is semi-consolidated, with the presence of international and local players.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453