Bioreactors and Fermenters Market Growth 2022-2030: Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Favourable Government Initiatives to Improve Healthcare Infrastructure
The global bioreactors and fermenters market size is expected to reach USD 7.04 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 10.0% through the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing popularity of single-use bioreactor among biopharmaceutical companies to cultivate biologics is the key factor expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/285
Bioreactors and fermentors are culture systems to produce organisms or cells. They are used in various applications, including the manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals, basic research & development, chemicals, food & food additives, and other products. Cultivating cells and microbes in bioreactors can save work, time, and lab-space. It also improves the reproducibility and efficiency of cell growth and product formation.
Increasing focus of biologics manufacturers to scale-up production technologies for biologics is expected to stimulate global bioreactors and fermenters market trends. Moreover, surging demand for personalized medicines coupled with rising number of FDA approved orphan drugs has led to increased bio production, which in turn is expected to offer major opportunities for the industry growth in the coming years.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Sartorius AG BBI, GE Healthcare, Praj Hipurity Systems, Danaher (Pall), ZETA, Thermo Fisher, Pierre Guerin (DCI-Biolafitte), Bioengineering AG, Merck KGaA, Solaris, Applikon Biotechnology, Eppendorf AG, and Infors HT among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bioreactors-and-fermenters-market
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Based on type, the single-use bioreactors segment is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. The robust growth can be attributed to various benefits associated with single-use bioreactors, including easy set up for continuous processing and ease of use as compared to stainless steel bioreactors. Single-use bioreactors reduce maintenance costs save space as they do not require the same utility and piping infrastructure as traditional stainless-steel bioreactors.
- Based on application, the biopharmaceutical companies segment is expected to contribute significantly to the global bioreactors and fermenters market revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing usage of bioreactors and fermenters for cultivating a broad range of cell types and organisms, including cells (like mammalian insect cells, stem cells, cell lines), plant cells & algae, microorganisms (like bacteria, fungi, yeasts), and others.
- The contract manufacturing organization (CMOs) segment is estimated to observe notable growth during the forecast period on account of growing outsourcing needs for biologics manufacturers as a result of increased demand of biologics.
- In the regional landscape, North America accounted for the largest revenue share in bioreactors and fermenters market in 2020 and is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Market growth is driven by growth in number of bio manufacturing facilities and investments in this region. Moreover, active support of the regional governments to boost biologics production by providing funds to life science R&D will also contribute to revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/285
Bioreactors and Fermenters Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Single-use Bioreactors
- Multiple-use Bioreactors
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/285
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's:
Gene Expression Market By Product And Services (Instrument, Consumables, And Services), By Capacity (Low- To Mid- Plex Gene Expression Analysis And High-Plex Gene Expression Analysis), By Application (Clinical Diagnostics, Drug Discovery & Development, Biotechnology Research, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market Size, Share, Trends, By Histology (Adenocarcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma), By Treatment (Surgery, Radiation), By Drug Class (Angiogenesis Inhibitor), and By Region Forecast to 2030
Synthetic Biology Market By Products (Synthetic oligos, Synthetic DNA, Synthetic genes, Software tools, Synthetic cells, Chassis organisms), By Application (Pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, Bio Fuels, Agriculture, Healthcare, Others) By Technology, And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028
Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Transcutaneous LVAD and Implantable LVAD), By Age group, By Pump type, Application and By End-user And Segment Forecasts, 2020-2028
Obesity Treatment Market Analysis, By Surgery (Adjusting gastric Banding, Roux-en-Y Gastric, Sleeve gastrectomy, Biliopancreatic diversion with Duodenal Switch, Endoscopic Procedures), By drugs (Appetite suppressants, combination drugs, malabsorption, satiety drugs) By End Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Beauty Institutions), Forecasts to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.