Bioceramics Market Forecast to Reach US$ 23 Bn by 2031 Spurred by Demand for Effective Treatment for Musculoskeletal Conditions: Fact MR
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider, Highlights Key Factors Enabling Bioceramics Market Growth
The bioceramics market survey offers insights into chief growth drivers and restrains impacting the overall growth trajectory. The report also divulges compelling insights into bioceramics demand outlook in terms of application and material. It also studies key strategies adopted by vendors to increase sales in bioceramics market
Fact.MR: As per the recent bioceramics market analysis by Fact.MR, the global bioceramic market is anticipated to grow 1.5X over the course of next ten years and is projected to be valued at US$ 23 Billion by 2031. The growth can be attributed to advancement in medical implants and selection of material for biological implants manufacturing.
The World Health Organization (W.H.O) has found that around 1.71 billion people are experiencing musculoskeletal disorders across the globe. These conditions has severely affected mobility and dexterity and led to lower levels of well beings.
Rising incidence of musculoskeletal conditions like osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and back & neck pain in younger population has elevated the demand for soft and hard tissue replacement. Adoption of bioceramics in manufacturing comfortable and high strength orthopedic implants will boost the demand for bioceramics in medical ceramics market.
Around 10% of global population is suffering with severe periodontal disease while around 3.5 Billion people are suffering with oral diseases, reports World Health Organization (W.H.O). Rising prevalence of oral cancer, dental caries and other ailments will boost the demand for advanced dental implants to prevent teeth loss.
Increasing demand for bio-compatible, non toxic and durable material for implants will fuel the bioceramics demand in upcoming years.
“Rising demand for lightweight, flexible, and biocompatible material for manufacturing of orthopedic and dental implants is expected to fuel demand of bioceramics in coming years", said a Fact MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from Bioceramics Market Research Report:
- Backed by rapid development biological implants in the field of orthopedic and dental surgeries, Fact MR forecasts that bioceramics market will grow at 7% CAGR over the course of the assessment period.
- The U.S. is expected to offer attractive growth opportunities owing to bulging consumption of bioceramic implants in tissue engineering and dentistry.
- China bioceramics market is predicted to surpass the sales valuation of US$ 4 Bn with more than 6% CAGR by the end of 2031. Increasing healthcare spending and initiation of Made in China initiative are key market drivers.
- Based on product, the sales of carbon bioceramics will accelerate at 7% CAGR throughout the forecast period, owing to its superior fiber strength and high density.
- Demand of zirconia bioceramics are expected to rise, as they are less susceptible to dislocation when used in dental surgeries.
- Orthopedic Implants segment of bioceramics is estimated to expand 6% CAGR by 2031 driven by high demand of alumina bioceramics in manufacturing ceramic-based crowns and bridges.
- Increasing demand of bioceramics in orthopedic implants to increase mobility and reduce discomfort among patients will drive market growth.
- High demand of bioceramics in dental implants during treatment of oro-dental trauma and other cases will drive market.
- Incorporation of bioceramics in soft and hard tissue replacement surgeries will augment the sales of bioceramics.
- Rising substitution of medical ceramics with medical polymers with same bio compatible properties as bioceramics is restricting the market growth.
- Brittle nature and high fragility of bioceramics will negatively influence the demand during the assessment period.
- Exhaustive and time consuming clinical and regulatory process for approval of bioceramics will hamper the market growth.
Request customization Bioceramics Market at:
Bioceramics is a very niche market and is dominated by Amedica Corporation, CeramTec GmbH, CoorsTek Medical LLC, and DePuy Synthes. Top bioceramic suppliers offer specialized products across wide spectrum of end users. Best bioceramic companies are actively pursuing acquisition, merger, and collaboration among other inorganic strategies to boost their growth.
Morgan Advanced Materials Plc. received AAA rating by Morgan Stanley Capital International (MSCI) in June 2021 for its achievements and sustainability initiatives which includes manufacturing of bioceramics.
To promote innovation and development in bioceramics, CoorsTek announced to expand its manufacturing division in Benton Arkansas, in April 2021.
Key players operating in the bioceramics market are
- Amedica Corporation
- Cam Bioceramics BV
- CeramTec GmbH
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain
- CoorsTek Medical LLC
- DePuy Synthes
- DOCERAM Medical Ceramics GmbH
- H.C. Starck GmbH
- Morgan Advanced Materials Plc.
- Royal DSM NV
More Insights on the Bioceramics Market:
Fact MR provides an unbiased analysis of the bioceramics market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global bioceramics market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Bioceramics for Orthopedic Implants
- Bioceramics for Dental Implants
- Bioceramics for Implantable Electronic Devices
- Bioceramics for Other Applications
- Alumina Bioceramics
- Zirconia Bioceramics
- Carbon Bioceramics
- Other Material Bioceramics
- North America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Covered in the Bioceramics Market Report
- The report offers insight into bioceramics demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for bioceramics market between 2021 and 2031
- Bioceramics market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Bioceramics market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact. MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
Dental Cements Market - Dentists and clinicians' increasing interest in revolutionary nanomaterial technology unwittingly indicates a large market opportunity for manufacturers to bring new technologies for the development of high-quality dental implants. Individuals are becoming more mindful of their personality and oral health, which is creating significant opportunities for the dental cements market to expand.
Dental Endodontics Market - Players in the dental endodontics industry frequently face difficulties as a result of the intense scrutiny that central healthcare authorities apply to their products. As market companies use new technologies such as 3D cone beam imaging technology to push the boundaries of their products, the time it takes for clearance grows, affecting product time to market. This motivates dentists to use dental endodontics to provide high-quality dental care to their patients.
Orthopedic Implants Market - Obesity and diabetes, among other co-morbidities, have been increasing the incidence of degenerative joint disease, particularly among the elderly. As more young people participate in sports and fitness activities, the incidence of accidents related to these activities is on the rise. This has increased demand for orthopedic implants around the world. In the orthopedic implants market, robotic technologies are also gaining traction.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583