Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size to Reach USD 55.73 Billion in 2028 – Reports and Data
Advancements in healthcare sector, and growing awareness related to assisted reproductive technology
The global assisted reproductive technology market size is expected to reach USD 55.73 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports & Data. A major factor driving market revenue growth is growing awareness related to assisted reproductive technology. Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is the treatment for infertility in which laboratory fusion of ovule extracted from the women ovaries and are mixed with the male sperms is performed.
Ongoing research and development activities and private investments in the healthcare sector is expected to positively impact revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Moreover, market growth is projected to register an upward trend with changing lifestyle trends and launch of fertility ART technologies (for instance, ‘Gavi’ and ‘Geri, in India). In addition, growing prevalence of ovulation problem and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are some key factors expected to continue to fuel market growth going ahead.
However, increased social costs and health risks associated with multiple births, stringent rules and regulations are some major factors restraining global assisted reproductive technology market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1402
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- On the basis of procedure, the market report is segmented into fresh donor, fresh non-donor, frozen donor, frozen non-donor, and embryo/egg banking. Among these, the fresh non-donor segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to high probability of successful conceiving.
- Technology outlook include in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS), frozen embryo replacement (FER), and others. Among these, the in-vitro fertilization (IVF) segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. The segment is further segmented into Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and IVF without using Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
- On the basis of type, the market report is segmented into artificial insemination, surrogacy, ovulation induction, and others. Among these, the ovulation induction segment is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to non-invasive nature, average age of first time pregnancy and is cost effective.
- On the basis of end-use, the market report is segmented into fertility clinics, hospitals, clinical research, others. The hospitals segment is expected to register largest revenue share over the forecast period due to availability of advanced healthcare services and as well as trained surgeons and related personnel at hospital settings.
- Asia Pacific assisted reproductive technology market is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period due to increasing support by various governments for in-vitro fertilization.
- Revenue from North America assisted reproductive technology market is projected to account for a significantly larger revenue share and dominate other regional markets over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements and growing emphasis on the improvement of healthcare infrastructure.
- Some major players in the market research report include, Merck KGaA (Germany), Cooper Surgical (Denmark), Fujifilm Irvine Scientific (US), Vitroife AB (Sweden), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Celmatix, Inc. (US), Anecova (Switzerland), OvaScience (US), Ferring Pharmaceuticals (US), , and FertiPro N.V. (Belgium).
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1402
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports & Data has segmented the global assisted reproductive technology market on the basis of procedure, technology, type, end-use and region:
Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Fresh Donor
- Fresh Non-Donor
- Frozen Donor
- Frozen Non-Donor
- Embryo/Egg Banking
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- IVF Using Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- IVF Without Using Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- Frozen Embryo Replacement (FER)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Artificial Insemination
- Ovulation Induction
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Fertility Clinics
- Clinical Research
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1402
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Healthcare Analytical Testing Services Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Bioanalytical Testing Services, Method Development & Validation Services, Raw Material Testing Services, Physical Characterization Services, Stability Testing, Batch-Release Testing Services, Environmental Monitoring Services, Microbial Testing Services), By End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Medical Device Companies, Contract Research Organizations), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Tuberculosis Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Disease Stage (Latent Tuberculosis, Active Tuberculosis), By Test Type (Radiographic Method, Cytokine Detection Assay, Nucleic Acid Testing), By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Research Institutes & Academics, Reference Laboratories), And By Region, Forecast To 2027
Oncology Molecular Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Cancer Type (Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer, Blood Cancer, Liver Cancer, Kidney Cancer), By Component (Instruments, Reagents, Others), By Technology (In Situ Hybridization, PCR, Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology, Mass Spectrometry, Others), By End-User (Hospitals and Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Others), and Region, Segment Forecasts to 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-assisted-reproductive-technology-art-market