Apixaban Drug Market: Rise in prevalence of venous thromboembolism-related diseases is projected to boost the market
Apixaban Drug market: Introduction
- Apixaban is an anticoagulant drug that is used to treat and prevent blood clots as well as stroke in patients who have nonvalvular atrial fibrillation. Moreover, apixaban is also used after hip or knee replacement surgery to avoid the formation of a blood clot, known as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), which can lead to blood clots in the lungs (pulmonary embolism). It is utilized as an alternative to warfarin and does not require blood testing or dietary restrictions. Apixaban belongs to a class of drugs known as factor Xa inhibitors. It works by inhibiting the activity of a natural substance that aids in the formation of blood clots.
Read Report Overview: Top of Form https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/apixaban-drug-market.html
- Eliquis is the brand name for apixaban. It is consumed in the form of tablets. Bleeding and nausea are common side-effects. Bleeding around the spine and allergic reactions are possible side-effects. It is not advised to use apixaban during pregnancy or during breastfeeding. Its use appears to be relatively safe in people with mild renal issues. Eliquis has less interactions with other medicines than warfarin.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=82893
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Apixaban Drug market
- Rise in prevalence of venous thromboembolism-related diseases is projected to boost the apixaban drug market. For instance, according to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, approximately 900,000 people could be affected (1 to 2 per 1,000) each year in the U.S. CDC estimates that around 60,000-100,000 people in the U.S. die as a result of DVT/PE (also called venous thromboembolism).
- Expanding therapeutic indications for apixaban drug are also anticipated to drive the market. For instance, in 2014, the FDA approved Eliquis (apixaban) for the treatment of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE), as well as for the reduction of the risk of recurrent DVT and PE after initial therapy. In 2020, the FDA approved two applications for the first generic Eliquis (apixaban) tablets to lower the risk of stroke and systemic embolism in patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation.
- However, apixaban's side-effects, such as an increased risk of thrombotic events following premature discontinuation and bleeding, are likely to hinder its adoption. This, in turn, is projected to restrain the market. Furthermore, government and private organizations are investing heavily in healthcare research and development, which is expected to drive the apixaban drug market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Apixaban Drug Market –
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Apixaban Drug Market
- North America dominates, in terms of revenue, owing to the drug's high price in treating venous thromboembolic events. Moreover, a rise in the prevalence of venous thromboembolic events has considerably increased the adoption of apixaban drugs in the region.
- The apixaban drug market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to rapid increase in population and rise in healthcare initiatives by different governments in the region
Pre book Apixaban Drug Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=82893<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Global Apixaban Drug Market
Key market players have been focusing on increasing R&D activities and launching new products. Major players operating in the global apixaban drug market are listed below:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
Global Apixaban Drug market: Research Scope
Global Apixaban Drug market, by Distribution Channel
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Browse More Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Worldwide, the incidence of various obstructive lung disorders that include COPD, asthma, bronchiectasis, and bronchiolitis is spurring the prospects in the market. The high post-operative morbidity and mortality associated with these patient cohorts is a factor for continuously improving ventilator strategies. Per the WHO finding, as many as 3 million affected with COPD die every year. This paints an alarming scenario in the management of burden of lung diseases.
A growing number of topical treatments are used for the management of hypopigmented macules. Thus, topical drugs are continuously enriching the value chain of the hypopigmentation disorder treatment market. A large percentage of these recommended by physicians are used as first-line medication. A growing number of dermatologists have used this for reducing progression of skin lesions in vitiligo. Research funding on this category has expanded remarkably thus far. The low cost and high efficacy are viewed as key anchors for the expanding opportunities that players reap worldwide.
Surgical drapes are fabric-like materials or sterile fabrics that are utilized for isolating the surgical site from the rest of the body. These drapes are also beneficial in preventing other types of contamination. The advantages etched to the use of surgical drapes will bring immense growth prospects for the surgical drapes market during the tenure of 2020-2030.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453