Antithrombin Market: Exploring Use of Antithrombin Products to Drive Global Market
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the global antithrombin treatment market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, rise in prevalence of hereditary antithrombin deficiency to escalate the growth of global antithrombin treatment market. Moreover, adoption of new therapeutics is projected to drive the global antithrombin treatment market during the forecast period
- According to the report, the global antithrombin treatment market was valued at US$ 0.50 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.3% from 2019 to 2027
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=4500
Rise in Focus on Research & Rising Demand and Acceptance of Antithrombin Therapy: Key Drivers of Global Antithrombin Treatment Market
- The acceptance of antithrombin in several medical conditions over conventional once is contribute to driving the demand for products and thereby drive the global antithrombin market.
- Antithrombin is approved by FDA as anticoagulant and indicated in venous thromboembolic events in hereditary antithrombin deficient patients. Antithrombin also used in treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation syndrome (DIC) and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO), etc. Thus, gradual increase in prevalence of hereditary antithrombin deficiency leading to increase in the demand for the products and thereby drive the growth of market.
- Key players are investing in research and development in order to develop new therapeutics to address the unmet needs. This in turn to drive the growth of the global antithrombin treatment market. For instance, China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. integrated plasma-based biopharmaceutical company in China develop Human Antithrombin III for treatment of hereditary antithrombin III deficiency in connection with surgical or obstetrical procedures and thromboembolism is in clinical trial phase III.
Request for Analysis of COVID19 Impact on Antithrombin Market - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=4500
Technological Advancements Propel Global Antithrombin Treatment Market Growth
- Technological advancements have helped bring down the total costs involved in production of therapeutic proteins. This has encouraged suppliers and manufacturers to seek newer avenues of therapeutic protein manufacturing and also to deal with longer and complex chains of peptides. Technological advancements in antithrombin is likely to boost the growth of the market in the near future
Pricing Pressure to Hamper Global Antithrombin Treatment Market
- Pricing is one of the concern over substitute and conventional anticoagulant therapy which could hamper growth of global antithrombin market. In many regions like Asia Pacific and Europe price concern hampers adoption of antithrombin therapy as there also pricing pressures, as antithrombin is seen as an expensive treatment with few returns.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=4500
Global Antithrombin Treatment Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global antithrombin treatment market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- The global antithrombin treatment market is highly fragmented, with the presence of a number of international as well as regional players
- Leading players operating in the global antithrombin treatment market are rEVO Biologics, Inc., Grifols, Shire plc., CSL Limited, Kedrion S.p.A, Octapharma AG, Dem ilac Inc., Lee Bisolutions, Diapharma, Scripps Laboratories, Inc. and Other Prominent Companies
Buy Antithrombin Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=4500<ype=S
Global Antithrombin Treatment Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global antithrombin treatment market are engaged in regulatory approvals, technologically advanced products, launch of new products, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies are likely to fuel the growth of the global antithrombin treatment market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the global antithrombin treatment market are:
- In September 2017, Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd. received approval for additional formulation, ACOALAN injection 1800 IU
- In August 2017, CSL Limited completed transaction to acquire a majority stake in China-based plasma fractionator, Wuhan Zhong Yuan Rui De Biological Products Co. Ltd.
- In July 2017, CSL Ltd. announced launch of Haegarda (subcutaneous C1-INH, CSL830) in the U.S. approved for the treatment of hereditary angioedema (HAE) in patients
- In January 2016, Octapharma announced launch of Nuwiq used in hemophilia patients to control bleeding, perioperative (surgical) management, and routine prophylaxis, in adults and children with hemophilia A
The report on the global antithrombin treatment market discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of manufacturers of antithrombin products. The competitive landscape section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and a company market share analysis of key players operating in the global antithrombin treatment market.
Browse more Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Topical Drugs Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/topical-drugs-market.html
General Anesthesia Drugs Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/general-anesthsia-drugs-market.html
Calcium Pantothenate API Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/calcium-pantothenate-api-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453