Antibody Production Market Demand 2022-2030: Increasing Investments in The Development of Novel Infectious Disease Therapies
The global antibody production market size is expected to reach USD 37.81 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 14.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of infectious and bacterial diseases, increased investment to accelerate the development of novel antibiotic therapies for infectious diseases, and an increasing number of R&D projects to discover and develop new antibiotics are expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Moreover, antibiotics are often used to avoid contamination in the manufacture of bacterial and viral vaccines, which is another significant reason expected to drive market revenue growth.
Antibodies are used to treat and prevent bacterial and infectious disorders in the healthcare business. Bactericidal drugs kill germs, but bacteriostatic medications inhibit bacteria from dividing and growing. Monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) are used to treat a variety of illnesses, including cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and other chronic conditions. , While avoiding damage to non-target cells, targeted treatment is growing rapidly, because of its specificity for cancer cells. Targeted medicines are becoming increasingly popular as the incidence of cancer rises. Targeted antibodies are a type of cancer immunotherapy that works by disrupting cancer cell function and alerting the immune system to target and kill cancer cells.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1404
Therapeutic monoclonal antibodies are the most rapidly growing class of novel therapeutic compounds. However, present manufacturing and purifying procedures limit therapeutic antibody production capacity, resulting in an increase in cost. In vivo genetics delivery of therapeutic monoclonal antibodies presents a novel potential answer to these challenges. Firstly, therapeutic effectiveness can be increased by maintaining stable therapeutic, non-toxic levels in the bloodstream for an incredibly long time. Repeated high-dose bolus injections might be avoided, lowering the risk of adverse effects. Secondly, the high cost of therapeutic antibody manufacture and purification might be decreased, making in vivo and ex vivo mAb gene transfer an economically realistic and attractive option.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Monoclonal antibody (mAbs) segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in global antibody production market in 2021 because they are the most fast-growing class of novel therapeutic molecules. They have significant potential for treating a wide range of disorders, including chronic inflammatory diseases and cancer. Moreover, according to National Institute of Health (NIH) research, monoclonal antibodies can be utilized to treat cancer. These antibodies are used in targeted cancer treatment. Many monoclonal products have been authorized for the treatment of various malignancies. For example, "Rituximab," a chimeric mouse/human monoclonal antibody, was the first therapeutic antibody authorized for use in cancer; it was a top-selling oncology medicine for over a decade.
- Bioreactor segment revenue is expected to register a steady growth rate during the forecast period because of the rising demand for therapeutic drugs in biopharmaceutical industry, which will drive the bioreactor’s growth. High demand for mAbs owing to growing incidence of cancer has boosted mAb production, thereby positively impacting growth of the segment.
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies segment revenue is expected to register a steady growth rate during the forecast period. Most pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are increasing their R&D operations to create advanced biologics. Major pharmaceutical corporations have also shifted their focus to biopharma due to biologics' high success rates and huge revenues. Over the last two decades, chimeric and humanized monoclonal antibodies have resulted in the approval of various medications and treatments for autoimmune illnesses, cancer, and other diseases.
- Antibody production market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to the availability of excellent healthcare infrastructure, as well as increasing prevalence of a number of chronic conditions, which are the key driving factors of market growth. Furthermore, the authorization of mAbs for cancer treatment and other disorders is increasing, which is one of the primary reasons driving the market's rapid growth in North America.
- In November 2021, Roche announced that European Commission has authorized Ronapreve for the therapy of COVID-19 in adults and adolescents over the age of 12 and weighing at least 40 kilos.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Merck KGaA, Novartis AG, AstraZeneca, AbbVie Inc., Pfizer Inc., Amgen Inc., and GlaxoSmithKline plc.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antibody-production-market
Antibody Production Market Segmentation:
Process Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Upstream Processing
- Downstream Processing
- Chromatography System
- Chromatography Resins
- Filtration Systems
- Filtration Consumables & Accessories
Antibody Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs)
- Polyclonal Antibodies
- Other Antibodies
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1404
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data's
Breath Analyzer Market Analysis, By Technology (Fuel Cell Technology, Semiconductor Sensor, Infrared (IR) Spectroscopy), By Application (Drug Abuse Detection, Alcohol Detection, Medical Applications), By End Use (Law Enforcement Agencies, Enterprises, Individuals), Forecasts To 2028
Defibrillator Market , Home Healthcare), Forecasts to 2028
Drug Eluting Stent Market Analysis, By Coating (Polymer based Coating, Polymer free coating), By Application (Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Artery Disease), By End use (Hospitals, Cardiology centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centres), Forecasts to 2026
Health Information Exchange Market Research- Global Industry Information by Application (Web Portal Development, Internal Interfacing, Workflow Management, Others), Model (Centralized, Decentralized, Hybrid), Solution Type (Portal-Centric, Platform-Centric, Messaging-Centric) and Forecast To 2026
Medical Electronics Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis, By Type (Invasive, Non-invasive) By Product Type (Therapeutic, Diagnostic, Others) By Components (Sensors, Batteries, Memory Devices, Displays, Microprocessors) By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs