234 Church Street
About Biohaven Pharma
173 articles with Biohaven Pharma
Photo of Biohaven Pharmaceuticals Ringing the Opening Bell Available on Business Wire's Website and the Associated Press Photo Network
A photo is available on Business Wire's website and the Associated Press Photo Network of Biohaven Pharmaceuticals ringing the opening bell, June 8, 2021.
Biohaven Showcases 19 Presentations at the 2021 Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society
- Nurtec ODT now the first and only medication for both acute and preventive treatment - New and encore clinical data presentations highlight the efficacy and safety of Nurtec ODT as both acute treatment of migraine and preventive treatment of episodic migraine
A platform trial is also efficient in that it enables the investigators to share placebo information.
Biohaven's Nurtec® ODT Signs as Primary Partner with Rick Ware Racing for 2021 NTT INDYCAR Series Program
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals announced that Nurtec® ODT will be the primary partner for the Rick Ware Racing No. 51 NTT IndyCar Series program.
National Headache Foundation Survey Shows Majority of People with Migraine are Unable to Control Disease and Dissatisfied with Current Preventive Treatment Options
The National Headache Foundation announced findings from a new survey, Preventing Migraine Attacks: A Current Perspective, which characterizes the experiences of people living with migraine and highlights the physical and emotional barriers to preventive treatment.
- Exceeded expectations of NURTEC™ ODT (rimegepant) with net product revenue of $43.8 million for the first quarter of 2021, totaling $107.4 million in net product revenue since launch in March 2020
Biohaven to Report First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Recent Business Developments on May 10, 2021
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN), a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of innovative, late-stage product candidates targeting neurological and neuropsychiatric diseases, will hold its upcoming first quarter 2021 earnings call and webcast, reporting financial results
4/21/2021The American Academy of Neurology Virtual Annual Meeting 2021 is ongoing from April 17 through 22, with literally hundreds of presentations. Here’s a peek at just some of them.
Biohaven Highlights Neuroscience Advancements with 22 Presentations at the 2021 American Academy of Neurology (AAN) Virtual Annual Meeting
- Pivotal trial of rimegepant for the preventive treatment of migraine spotlights reduction of 4.3 monthly migraine days during weeks 9-12 and rapid onset of preventive effects observed within the first week of treatment - Post-hoc analysis of rimegepant in the acute treatment of migraine dosed on an as needed (p.r.n.) basis demonstrated clinically relevant reductions in monthly migraine days over time
- NURTEC® ODT achieved preliminary net product revenue of approximately $43.8 million for the first quarter of 2021 - Launch to date net product revenue for NURTEC ODT is approximately $107.4 million, with over 500,000 prescriptions filled since launch in March 2020
Biohaven Enrolls First Patient in Phase 2/3 Trial of Oral Zavegepant, Prompting $100 Million Milestone Funding Payment from Royalty Pharma
-- Zavegepant is a high affinity, selective and structurally unique, third generation, CGRP receptor antagonist in development for both migraine and non-migraine CGRP-mediated diseases -- Biohaven and Royalty Pharma have previously announced a funding agreement to advance the clinical development of intranasal and oral formulations of zavegepant
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd., a commercial–stage biopharmaceutical company with a marketed drug for the acute treatment of migraine and a portfolio of innovative, late–stage product candidates targeting neurological diseases, including rare disorders, announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of 2,686,409 of its common shares at a price to the public of $76.00 per share.
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd., a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company with a marketed drug for the acute treatment of migraine and a portfolio of innovative, late–stage product candidates targeting neurological diseases, including rare disorders, announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of $200 million of its common shares.
3/15/2021It was another busy week for clinical trial announcements. Here’s a look including trials for COVID-19, migraine, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's, HIV and more.
- NURTEC ODT obtained market authorization in the United Arab Emirates, along with the recent approval in Israel - NURTEC ODT is the first and only calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) receptor antagonist available in a fast-acting orally disintegrating tablet (ODT)
Biohaven Announces Completion Of 50% Enrollment Ahead Of Timelines In Verdiperstat Pivotal HEALEY ALS Platform Trial At Massachusetts General Hospital
Biohaven's verdiperstat was selected as one of the first three drug candidates to be studied in the innovative HEALEY ALS Platform Trial at MGH
Biohaven Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results and Recent Business Developments
Biohaven reports NURTEC® ODT (rimegepant) net product revenues for the fourth quarter of 2020 were $35.1 million, representing a 98% increase compared to the third quarter of 2020, and $63.6 million for calendar year 2020 following U.S. commercial launch in March of 2020 - Exceeded market expectations with robust growth of NURTEC ODT totaling over 337,000 prescriptions in 2020 and over 24,000 unique prescribers
Biohaven's BHV-1200, A Multimodal Antibody Therapy Enhancer (MATE), Demonstrates Effective Neutralization Of Multiple Strains Of COVID-19
-Biohaven's proprietary MATE™ conjugation platform has been used to generate a new class of antibody-based therapies to target COVID-19 -BHV-1200, a COVID-19 targeting MATE compound, recently completed in vitro testing that demonstrated activity against SARS-CoV-2 wild-type as well as mutants associated with reduced susceptibility to therapeutic monoclonal antibodies and emerging strains
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN; the "Company" or "Biohaven"), a biopharmaceutical company with a portfolio of innovative, late-stage product candidates today announced the advancement of several important steps that underscore the company's commitment to sound Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG")
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd.today announced preliminary net product revenue of NURTEC ODT (rimegepant) for the fourth quarter of 2020.