234 Church Street
About Biohaven Pharma
152 articles with Biohaven Pharma
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals announced that Cody Ware will pilot the Nurtec® ODT #51 Chevrolet Camaro for Rick Ware Racing during the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season.
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals announced that Nurtec® ODT will be the primary sponsor on the #51 Ligier JS P217 entry into the LMP2 class of the 2021 24 Hours of Daytona.
Sosei Heptares and Biohaven Enter Global Collaboration and License Agreement to Advance Novel Small-Molecule CGRP Antagonist Portfolio
Sosei Group Corporation announces it has entered into a global collaboration and license agreement with Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd..
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals And Weill Cornell Medicine Collaborate To Initiate Proof Of Concept Trial With CGRP Receptor Antagonist In Plaque Psoriasis
Weill Cornell Medicine's Dr. Richard Granstein, M.D., Chairman of Dermatology, will collaborate with Biohaven to study a Calcitonin Gene-Related Peptide (CGRP) receptor-antagonist in plaque psoriasis
Biohaven Pharmaceuticals Inaugural Partner Of National Ataxia Foundation's Drug Development Collaborative
- National Ataxia Foundation (NAF) Drug Development Collaborative to cultivate resources that facilitate research and development of new potential treatments for Ataxia, a set of severe and debilitating neurodegenerative diseases - Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, the first industry sponsor of the Collaborative, is currently conducting a Phase 3 clinical trial of troriluzole for Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA)
$60.0 million Series A funding completed by Asia-Pacific subsidiary, BioShin to bring NURTEC™ ODT to an estimated 80 million migraine sufferers in China
U.S. FDA Accepts Biohaven's Supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) Of NURTEC™ ODT For The Preventive Treatment Of Migraine
Acceptance marks critical milestone in Biohaven's efforts to develop NURTEC ODT as a unique dual therapy for both the preventive and acute treatment of migraine NURTEC ODT 75 mg has been shown in placebo-controlled trials to return patients to normal functioning within 60 minutes when used in the acute treatment of migraine and has also been shown to reduce monthly migraine days at the same 75 mg dose administered every other day for preventive treatment
BioShin, Biohaven's Asia-Pacific Subsidiary, Raises $60M in Series A Funding to Advance Neuroscience Pipeline in Asia-Pacific Region
Initiating NURTEC ODT Phase 3 study for acute migraine in China and Korea, and China registrational study of troriluzole in Spinocerebellar Ataxia in 4Q20
9/14/2020It was a busy week for clinical trial updates. Here’s a look.
Biohaven's Oral Zavegepant, A Third Generation CGRP Receptor Antagonist, Receives Authorization To Proceed From FDA And Achieves First In Human Dosing
- Investigational New Drug (IND) application was authorized to proceed by the US FDA for human dosing with oral zavegepant - Biohaven achieved first in human dosing with oral zavegepant to assess the safety and pharmacokinetic profile - Zavegepant is a third generation, high affinity, selective and structurally unique, small molecule CGRP receptor antagonist in development for both migraine and non-migraine indications including COVID-19 associated lung inflammation
- NURTEC™ ODT (rimegepant) achieved net revenues of $9.7M for the second quarter of 2020 and now NBRx market leader with 52.6% of share - Company well-capitalized with recent non-dilutive financing of up to $950M from Sixth Street term loan and Royalty Pharma funding agreement - Remains on timelines for NURTEC ODT sNDA filing for prevention of migraine in the coming months; additionally, completion of troriluzole Alzheimer's Disease Phase 2/3 trial in 4Q2020, and topline resu
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN) ("Biohaven" or the "Company") announced that it entered into a $500 million non-dilutive term loan financing facility with Six
- Biohaven will receive up to $250 million to fund zavegepant's development in migraine and non-migraine indications - Royalty Pharma to acquire up to a 3% royalty for zavegepant, a 0.4% royalty of Nurtec™ ODT and success-based milestone payments - Royalty Pharma will purchase new Commercial Launch Preferred Equity from Biohaven for a total of $200 million payable between 2021 and 2024, providing additional funding for its CGRP-targeting franchise
Biohaven Announces Enrollment Of First Patients In Pivotal HEALEY ALS Platform Trial Including Verdiperstat Conducted By Healey Center For ALS At Massachusetts General Hospital
- Biohaven's verdiperstat was selected as one of the first three drug candidates to be studied in the innovative HEALEY ALS Platform Trial at MGH - Verdiperstat is a brain-penetrant inhibitor of myeloperoxidase (MPO), an enzyme implicated in neuroinflammatory and neurodegenerative disorders including ALS
Biohaven Completes Enrollment Ahead of Timelines in International Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Verdiperstat in Multiple System Atrophy
- Multiple System Atrophy (MSA) is a rare, relentlessly progressive and fatal neurodegenerative disease - Verdiperstat is a potential first-in-class, brain-penetrant inhibitor of myeloperoxidase (MPO), an enzyme implicated in neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration - Approximately 300 patients enrolled in the 48-week trial and topline data anticipated by the end of 2021 [21-July-2020]
After Living with Migraine for Years, Khloé Kardashian Leads Biohaven's Take Back Today Campaign to Empower People with Migraine
Khloé Kardashian has experienced migraine since sixth grade and shares her experience with the new migraine therapy NURTEC™ ODT (rimegepant)
6/29/2020It was a busy week for clinical trial updates. Here’s a look.
Biohaven Announces Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Proof Of Concept Phase 2/3 Study Results And Program Update
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. reported topline results from its proof of concept study of troriluzole in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Biohaven Presents NURTEC™ (rimegepant) Clinical and Pharmacoeconomic Data at the American Headache Society (AHS) Virtual Annual Scientific Meeting
Key presentations, including new analyses, highlight NURTEC clinical benefits including rapid and sustained efficacy with a single dose, low rescue medication use, long-term safety in patients with cardiovascular risk factors and concomitant preventive migraine medications
Former Chief Executive Officer and Executive Chairman of Celgene Corporation brings deep leadership experience to Biohaven Board