Rising Volume of Complex Data and Reduction in Hardware Costs is Projected to Drive Growth of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market
The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market is expected to reach a market size of USD 215.53 Billion by 2030 and register a substantially high CAGR over the forecast period, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare market revenue growth is driven by increasing efficiency in drug discovery and advancement in precision medicine, which is resulting in rising demand and application of these solutions globally. Rise in prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing global elderly population is expected to continue to support the growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3740
Application of artificial intelligence in clinical procedures to check patient’s vital signs, ask required questions, and give prescriptions to patients are accelerating its adoption in technologically advanced region. The technology is also used to give reminders and alert healthcare workers during medical procedures. The advancement in deep learning technology is also propelling the growth for artificial intelligence in healthcare market.
Rising prevalence of complex diseases and need for novel surgery is also driving increasing deployment of artificial intelligence technologies in healthcare sector. However, hesitance among healthcare professionals to adopt artificial intelligence due to some perceived limitations currently is expected to negatively impact growth of the market to a certain extent.
Download Summary @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3740
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The software segment accounted for higher revenue share in artificial intelligence in healthcare market in 2019. Several companies are developing innovative software for different medical applications. Rise in adoption of AI healthcare informatics will also encourage the growth of the segment.
- Development and deployment of machine learning in healthcare sector and for critical research in related fields has been increasing substantially in recent years, thus driving revenue growth of this segment. For instance, Google has developed machine learning algorithms to help identify cancerous tumors, and Stanford University is using deep learning algorithm to identify skin cancer in humans.
- Artificial intelligence is resulting in rising adoption of technologies in healthcare settings as it can improve patient care and outcomes in hospitals. Autonomous robots help professionals during surgeries, and also deliver medicine and food to patients – ensuring limited human contact with infected patients – during the pandemic.
- Asia Pacific region grew at a faster rate during the forecast period due to the improvement in healthcare infrastructure, increase in healthcare startups, and adoption of advanced technologies.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Microsoft Corporation, Intel Corporation, IBM, Amazon Web Services, Intel Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Siemens Healthineers, General Electric, Google Inc., and Medtronic plc, among others.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-intelligence-in-healthcare-market
Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Market Segmentation:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- AI Solutions
- AI Platform
- Deployment & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Machine Learning
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Context-Aware Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3740
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Blepharitis Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Disease Type (Anterior Blepharitis, Posterior Blepharitis, Mixed Blepharitis), By Treatment Type (Antibiotic Therapy, Topical Corticosteroids, Topical Antibiotics, Oral Antibiotics, Ointments, Eye Cleansers, Others), By Route Of Administration (Oral, Topical), By End-Use (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Forecast To 2027
Disposable Laparoscopic Instruments Market Size, Growth & Analysis By Product Type (Laparoscopic Scissors, Laparoscopic Hooks, Grasping Forceps & Dissectors, Trocars, Laparoscopic Suction / Irrigation Devices, Others), By Application (General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Urology Surgery, Gynecologic Surgeries, Others), By End-user (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Specialty Clinics), By Region Forecast To 2027
Recombinant Human Serum Albumin Market Size, Share, Trends & Analysis By Type (OsrHSA, ScrHSA, Others), By Application (Cell Culture Media, Medical Supplements, Others), By Region And Forecast To 2027
Purified Human Proteins Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Native Purified Human Protein, Recombinant Purified Human Proteins), By Application (Laboratories, Medical), By Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.