Peritoneal Dialysis Market to Reach USD 5.87 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
Increase in number of renal failure due to diabetes mellitus, hypertension, and stress, are the key factors influencing industry growth.
According to a new report by Reports and Data, the global Peritoneal Dialysis Market size was valued at USD 3.83 Billion in 2020 and is estimated to exceed USD 5.87 Billion in terms of revenue at a CAGR of 5.3% through 2028. The market growth is driven by expanding global geriatric population base, increasing incidence of ESRD (End-stage renal disease), and the rising acceptance of home hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
Peritoneal dialysis is the filtering of blood along with the elimination of waste fluids by using the peritoneal membrane, the body’s natural filter. The advantages associated with peritoneal dialysis include no use of needles, minimum clinic visits, and provides continuous therapy, which acts more like natural kidneys. This method is mostly performed at home and principally works to remove excess waste products and fluid from the blood.
ESRD, which is generally known as kidney failure is a one of the key factors for growth of the market. Diabetes is the most usual cause of ESRD, whereas high blood pressure is another common cause of ESRD. High blood pressure and diabetes are the most common chronic disease population across the globe. The shortage of kidneys for transplantation owing to stringent regulations in several countries may stimulate industry growth in the coming years. Moreover, a growing aging population that needs long term care requirements, raising awareness about hospital-acquired infections and increased patient preference of advanced kidney treatment will offer lucrative opportunities for the global peritoneal dialysis market growth through 2028.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1376
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on type, the Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis segment is expected to observe a notable growth rate of 5.4% through 2028 on account of its portability, low cost, and lesser machines attachments.
- Based on end-use, the hospital based dialysis segment accounts for nearly 31.2% of the market share in 2020 and is expected to make significant contributions through 2028. The segmental growth is driven by the availability of unique diagnostic and therapeutic medical technologies that enable quick and accurate diagnosis in these settings.
- In the regional landscape, Europe accounted for nearly 26.3% of the global peritoneal dialysis market share in 2020 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
- In 2020, North America accounted for 35.3% of the global peritoneal dialysis market and is expected to gain major traction through 2028 on account of increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, favorable reimbursement policies, and several initiatives by the government supporting adoption of advanced medical systems in healthcare settings.
- Key participants in the global peritoneal dialysis market include Baxter International, B. Braun, Nipro, Melsungen, Covidien, DaVita Healthcare Partners, Dialysis Clinic, Diversified Specialty Institute Holdings, Fresenius Medical Care, Medical Components, NephroPlus, Huaren Pharmaceutical, Northwest Kidney Centers, NxStage Medical, Satellite Healthcare, Renal Services, Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical, U.S. Renal Care, and Sandor, among others.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1376
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global Peritoneal Dialysis Market on the basis of Type, End-user, Product and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD)
- Automated Peritoneal Dialysis (APD)
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Home-Based Dialysis
- Dialysis Center & Hospital Based Dialysis
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Peritoneal Dialysis Solution
- Peritoneal Dialysis Set
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1376
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product (0.042, 0.084), By Application (Hospital, Speciality Clinic, Recovery Center), By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Surgical Drainage Devices Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Active, Passive), By Application (Cardiothoracic, Neurosurgery, Abdominal Surgery, Orthopedics), By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Clinics), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Microelectronic Medical Implants Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Neurostimulators, Drug Infusion Pumps), By Application (Pacemakers, Defibrillators, Neurostimulators, Spinal Fusion Stimulators, Implantable Drug Pumps), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-peritoneal-dialysis-market