Medical Imaging Workstations Market Size to Reach USD 2.14 Billion in 2028, Noted Reports and Data
Steady shift from conventional diagnostics technology to advanced automated systems for diagnosis of diseases and growing adoption of medical imaging workstations are key factors fueling market growth
The global medical imaging workstations market size is expected to reach USD 2.14 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 9.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors, such as rising global burden of various chronic diseases and increasing investments for product development are fueling global market revenue growth.
Medical imaging workstation plays an essential role in reducing manual workflow and increasing diagnostic accuracy and has become an integral part of the healthcare system. It has an inbuilt software that helps in process automation and is widely used in hospitals and diagnostic centers. Adoption of these workstations for maintaining healthcare records and analyzing a large amount of data is increasing. Technological advancements in medical imaging systems, such as AI in medical imaging and introduction of 3D & 4D, growing preference for digital platforms, and increasing imaging commercialization are key factors boosting market growth.
Moreover, government funds and investments by market players for research and development activities to develop and launch new products and improving healthcare facilities and infrastructure are expected to further boost the global market growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4103
Some key highlights in the report:
- Based on usage mode, the thick client workstations segment is expected to account for fastest revenue growth during the forecast period due to its high-performance computing abilities and computer graphics.
- Among application segments, the diagnostic imaging segment is expected to account for significant revenue growth over the forecast period. These systems are cost-effective as compared to advanced imaging systems and do not require skilled professionals for operating them.
- On the basis of clinical specialty, the cardiology segment is expected to account for robust revenue growth over the forecast period owing to rising prevalence of cardiovascular diseases across the globe and increasing adoption of painless imaging techniques.
- Europe is expected to account for significant revenue growth throughout the forecast period owing to increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular disorders, presence of major players, and growing adoption of medical imaging workstations.
- The market in North America accounted for largest market share in 2020 and is expected to account for significant market share during the forecast period due to factors such as increasing occurrence of various diseases, presence of leading market players, and favorable reimbursement policies.
- General Electric Company (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), Siemens AG (Germany), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Canon Medical Systems Corporation (Japan), Carestream Health (US), Hologic (US), Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Accuray Incorporated (US), Capsa Healthcare (US), Ampronix (US), Medicor Imaging (US), NGI Group (France), Alma IT Systems (Spain), and Pie Medical Imaging (Netherlands) are the major players operating in the global medical imaging workstations market.
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4103
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global medical imaging workstations market based on Modality, Component, Usage Mode, Application, Clinical Specialty, and Region:
Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Other Modalities
- Nuclear Imaging Systems
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Visualization Software
- Display Units
- Display Controller Cards
- Central Processing Units
Usage Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Thin Client Workstations
- Thick Client Workstations
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Clinical Review
- Advanced Imaging
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4103
Clinical Specialty Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- General Imaging/Radiology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Other Clinical Specialties
- Bariatric Surgery
- Respiratory Care
- Emergency Care
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Industry:
3D Medical Imaging Devices Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Device Type (X-ray, Computed Tomography (CT), Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiography, Others), By Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Others), By Solution (3D Scanning, 3D Rendering, 3D Modeling, Others), And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Medical Imaging Systems Market Analysis, By Product Type (CT Scanners, Ultrasound Imaging Systems, Nuclear Imaging Systems, X-Ray Imaging Systems, MRI Systems, Fluoroscopy Mammography Systems), By Application Type, By End User, Forecasts To 2027
Medical Holography Market Analysis, By Type (Holographic Display, Holographic Microscope, Holographic Print, Holographic Software), By Application Type (Medical Imaging, Medical Education), By End Use (Medical Schools, Hospitals), Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-medical-imaging-workstations-market