Kidney Function Test Market to Reach USD 1.2 Billion by 2028 – Reports and Data
Rising incidence of acute and chronic kidney diseases, high occurrence of hypertension and diabetes, and increasing investments in research and development activities are key factors boosting global market growth
Market Size – USD 746 Million 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 6.1%. Market Trends – Growing awareness about diagnostic methods
The global kidney function test market size is expected to reach USD 1.2 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Key factors such as increasing initiatives by public and private organizations to create public awareness and increasing R&D initiatives to develop enhanced products are driving global market revenue growth.
Kidneys are one of the most vital organs in the human body and play an important role in removing water-soluble products from blood and reabsorbing essential elements. Increased blood pressure, frequent urges to urinate, blood in urine, and swelling of limbs and hands are common symptoms of renal failure. Increasing incidence of various kidney diseases has resulted in the adoption of kidney function tests. Rising prevalence of kidney failure due to increasing adoption of sedentary lifestyle, unhealthy eating habits, excessive alcohol consumption, diabetes, hypertension, and obesity is one of the primary reasons boosting demand for kidney function tests. Kidney function tests are laboratory tests commonly used for detecting and evaluating kidney functions. Increasing occurrence of kidney stones, acute kidney injury, renal failure and chronic kidney disease, rising geriatric population, increasing demand for kidney function tests to cater to rising kidney dysfunctions, and developing healthcare systems and diagnostic centers are key factors fueling market growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1448
Key findings in the report:
- Among the product segments, the dipsticks segment is expected to account for significant revenue growth over the forecast period. High demand for dipsticks due to its ability to detect presence of ketones, blood, glucose, urobilinogen, nitrite, and proteins and cost-effectiveness of dipstick testing is fueling segment revenue growth.
- The research laboratories segment revenue is expected to expand at fastest CAGR between 2021 and 2028. Increasing investments in research and development activities and growing demand for enhanced products are key factors boosting global market revenue growth.
- The urine tests segment is expected to account for significant revenue growth during the forecast period. These tests are affordable and are widely used for detecting urinary tract infections, diabetes, and kidney stones. In addition, rising adoption of PoC diagnostics is also boosting segment revenue growth.
- North America accounted for largest market share in 2020 and is expected to maintain its dominant position over the forecast period. Availability of technologically advanced products, well-developed healthcare infrastructure, and rising incidence of key diseases are key factors boosting market growth. In addition, increasing prevalence of diabetes and hypertension, excessive intake of alcohol, high public awareness, and favorable reimbursement scenarios are also supporting market growth in this region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. Rapid revenue growth is attributed to factors such as rising prevalence of chronic kidney disease, kidney stones, diabetes and blood pressure, high alcohol consumption, increasing investments in research and development activities, and developing healthcare systems. Moreover, increasing demand for enhanced diagnostic and therapeutic treatment and rising healthcare awareness are further fueling market growth.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1448
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global kidney function test market based on product, type, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Clearance Tests
- Urine Tests
- Blood Tests
- Dilution and Concentration Tests
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Laboratories and Institutes
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1448
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Digital Radiography Market Size, Share, Trends By Type (CR Tech Digital X-Ray System, DR Tech Digital X-Ray System), Application Type (Dental, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Veterinarian, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2028
DNA Microarray Market By Type (Complementary DNA Microarrays (cDNA), Oligonucleotide DNA Microarrays (oDNA)), By Application (Gene Expression, Genotyping, Genome Cytogenetics, Others), And Region- Global Forecast To 2027
Healthcare Workforce Management System Market By Type (Software, Hardware, Service, Others), By Application (Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, and Long-term Care Centers, Other Healthcare Institutions, Others) And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-kidney-function-test-market