Growing Prevalence of Diseases Affecting Wound Healing Capabilities can Expect to Drive Advanced Wound Care Market Growth
The global advanced wound care market size is expected to reach USD 16.85 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Rising incidence of acute diseases and increasing preference of physicians and patients for advanced wound care dressings, owing to their effectiveness, are factors driving advanced wound care market revenue growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1332
Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, such as diabetic venous leg ulcers, foot ulcers, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and others, is driving growth of the advanced wound care market. Chronic diseases such as cancer, coronary artery disease, and peripheral vascular disease can compromise wound healing capabilities of a patient, especially in older adults, where it can cause complexity in disease treatment. For instance, in 2019, prevalence of diabetic foot ulcers among diabetes patients is estimated to be around 13%. Thus, increasing prevalence of conditions such as diabetic foot ulcers is creating high demand for advanced wound care products.
However, high costs of advanced wound care products and risks associated with the use of such products are expected to hamper growth of the market to a significant extent. Moreover, skin grafts used for healing skin ulcerations may be associated with limitations, such as infection transmission, immune rejection, and others, which is also expected to hinder growth of the market over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In March 2020, Smith+Nephew, the global medical technology company, launched PICO 14 Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System (sNPWT). PICO 14 requires less user intervention, and it has enhanced pump duration of 14 days. It is built on the features and advantages of previous PICO pumps and is suitable for patients where the risk of Surgical Site Complications (SSCs) and consequences of getting them are high, such as in abdominal surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, and Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG).
- Infection management segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, owing to rising incidence of burn injuries and increasing spending on surgical wounds. Technological advancements in the healthcare sector and improvement in diagnostics are other factors contributing to growth of the segment.
- Chronic wound segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, owing to growing prevalence of post-operative surgical wounds. Increasing awareness regarding advanced diagnosis and rapid technological advancements in healthcare are driving growth of the segment. Chronic wounds are treated by often removing inflamed or dead tissues known as debridement. Instruments such as curettes, tweezers, or scalpels are used to clean the wound by removing dead tissues.
- Hospitals segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, owing to the large number of treatment procedures and surgeries performed in hospitals. A large section of patients prefer to visit hospitals for treatment of diseases and wounds, such as surgical wounds, ulcers, and burns.
- Market in North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2021, which can be attributed to development and innovation in advanced wound care products. Rising prevalence of acute wounds and increasing costs of medical treatments associated with diabetic foot ulcers are driving growth of the advanced wound care market in this region.
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
3M, Smith+Nephew, ConvaTec Group PLC, Coloplast Group, Molnlycke Health Care AB, Paul Hartmann AG, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Organogenesis Inc., Medtronic, and DermaRite Industries, LLC.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/advanced-wound-care-market
Advanced Wound Care Market Segmentation:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Infection Management
- Silver Wound Dressings
- Non-silver Wound Dressings
- Collagen Dressings
- Exudate Management
- Hydrocolloids Dressings
- Foam Dressings
- Alginate Dressings
- Hydrogel Dressings
- Active Wound Care
- Skin Substitutes
- Growth Factors
- Devices and Accessories
- NPWT Devices and Accessories
- Debridement Devices and Accessories
- Wound Assessment and Monitoring Devices
- Other Devices and Accessories
- Grafts and Matrices
- Topical Agents
Wound Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Acute Wounds
- Burns and Traumatic Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Chronic Wounds
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Legs Ulcers
- Other Wounds
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1332
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data:
Biotechnology Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Product (Radiofrequency Identification (RFID) Devices, Real-time location systems (RTLS)), By Application (Hospital Asset Management, Pharmaceutical Asset Management), By End-User (Hospitals And Clinics), And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Breast Cancer Diagnostics Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Test Type (Imaging, Biopsy, Genomic Test, Blood Test, Others), By Breast Cancer Type (Ductal Carcinoma In Situ, Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Inflammatory Breast Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer), By End-User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Research Institutes, Others), And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Tissue Engineering Market Size, Growth & Analysis, By Material, By Application (Cancer, Urology, Neurology, Dental, Cell Banking & Cord Blood, Gynecology, Integumentary/Skin, Spine, Musculoskeletal, & Orthopedics, Vascular & Cardiology), And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
Downstream Processing Market Size, Trends & Analysis, By Product, By Method, By Application (Enzyme Synthesis, Production Of Hormones, Producing Antibodies, Development Of Antibiotics, Making Vaccinations), By End-User And Region, Segment Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.