Dystrophin Market to Reach USD 13.02 Billion By 2026 – Reports and Data
High disease prevalence across the globe coupled with ongoing research & development is expected to stimulate market growth
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Dystrophin Market was valued at 0.60 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 13.02 billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 47% percent. The growth of the dystrophin market is more in countries such as U.S, Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, South Korea, and the United Kingdom; where key muscular dystrophy drugs are available in the market.
The market is characterized by the entry of a large number of players that includes emerging companies, as well as healthcare giants. The primary factor, for the focus of market players, is the unaddressed demand for treatment of muscular dystrophy diseases for a long time. There are over 35 companies engaged in clinical trials for the launch of novel therapeutics for the treatment of DMD. However, owing to stringent regulation across the globe for drug approval, very few drug candidates have received approval by medicine regulatory bodies such as the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and European Commission.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1063
North America is expected to have a high demand on account of the product launches in the U.S. In 2017, North America dominated the dystrophin market in 2017, with a market share of 52.6; followed by Europe. The North America dystrophin market is estimated to be worth USD 45.6 billion by 2025. Factors such as high incidence of muscular dystrophy in the region, accelerated FDA approval of drug in the region, favorable funding scenario for research & development in field of DMD, high healthcare expenditure potential among the North American population, availability of medical reimbursement in the region are among key factors supporting the growth of dystrophin market in North America.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Exon Skipping accounted for 45.3% of the overall industry in 2017 and will witness high growth owing to anticipated adoption across the globe after regulatory approval in Europe and other parts of the world. However, low awareness about therapeutics in developing nations is expected to hamper its growth over the forecast period.
- Emerging approaches for muscular dystrophy therapies is expected to witness significant rise at a CAGR of ~90% from 2016 to 2025 in light of favorable inclination of the industry as well as healthcare professionals towards the development of new therapies.
- Asia Pacific market was valued at USD 14.1 million in 2017 and is expected to reflect significant growth during the forecast period owing it to anticipated drug launches in the region. Favorable scenario for research and development funds and the presence of various emerging players in the region is likely to promote market growth over the forecast period. As of 2017, there is a lack of well-established effective muscular dystrophy therapy in the region, which is a significant factor for the low market share of the region.
- Key participants include PTC Therapeutics, Sarepta Therapeutics, BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc, Wave Life Sciences, Bristol-Myers Squibb and Catabasis Pharmaceuticals among others. PTC Therapeutics has a market presence through its muscular dystrophy drugs under the brand name, Emflaza, and Translarna. As of 2017, PTC Therapeutics dominated the market followed by Sarepta Therapeutics.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1063
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global dystrophin market on the basis of product, approach, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2026)
Approach Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2026)
- Exon Skipping
- Anti-Inflammatory Therapy
- Stop Codon Read-Through
- Others Approaches
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1063
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2025)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Ceramic Hip Prosthesis Market Analysis. By Product Type (Partial Hip, Full Hip, Hip Resurfacing, Revision Hip) By Material (Ceramic on Metal, Ceramic on Polythene, Ceramic on Ceramic) By Sales channel, By End User and Segment Forecasts To 2026
Medical Document Management Market Analysis, By Product (Solution, Services) By Delivery Mode (On-premises, Web-based, Cloud-based) By Treatment Type By End-Use Forecasts to 2026
Pressure Relief Devices Market By Product (Low-tech Device, Hi-tech Device, others), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics, and Long-term Care Centers) Forecasts To 2026
Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market Analysis, By Service (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Services, Biologics Manufacturing Services), End-User (Big Pharma, Small & Mid-size Pharma, Generic Pharmaceutical Companies), Forecasts To 2026
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-dystrophin-market