Breathing Circuits Market: Increase in Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases is expected to drive the Market
Breathing Circuits Market: Introduction
- Breathing circuit is an assembly of components that connects the patient's airway to the anesthesia machine through which controlled composition of gas mixture is dispensed. It delivers gas to the patient, removes expired gas, and controls the temperature and humidity of the inspired mixture. It enables spontaneous, controlled, or assisted respiration. It may also provide ports for gas sampling, airway pressure, flow, and volume monitoring.
Read Report Overview - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/breathing-circuits-market.html
- It contains different components such as fresh gas flow, reservoir bag, breathing tubes, expiratory valve, and patient connection
- Breathing circuits are utilized to supply oxygen and anesthetic gases and remove carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide can be eliminated by either washout with adequate fresh gas flow (FGF) or by soda lime absorption. Anesthetic gas exits the anesthesia machine (via the common gas outlet) and subsequently, enters a breathing circuit.
Request Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=45471
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Breathing Circuits Market
- Increase in prevalence of diseases such as asthma, bronchial cancer, and chronic coughing are some factors that are likely to drive the breathing circuits market during the forecast period. Asthma is a highly common chronic disease among children.
- According to a report published by the World Health Organization in 2021, 262 million people across the world were affected with asthma and in 2019, the disease accounted for 461,000 deaths worldwide. The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention of the U.S. states that in 2019, approximately 25 million people in the U.S. have asthma. This equals to about 1 in 13 person in the U.S., including 8% of adults and 7% of children. The incidence rate of asthma is rising among children due to an increase in susceptibility to various airborne allergens and other associated risk factors.
- Increase in prevalence of respiratory diseases such as pulmonary embolism, sleep disorders, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders; rise in number of surgeries; and increase in geriatric population are also expected to drive the breathing circuit market in the near future
- However, complicated operating of breathing devices and unidirectional valves can lead to resistance to breathing among patients. This is expected to hamper the market in the next few years.
Request for Custom Research - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=45471
North America to Lead Global Breathing Circuits Market
- In terms of region, the global breathing circuits market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is projected to account for a leading share of the global market, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The dominance of North America is attributable to technological advancements, new product launches, increase in prevalence of respiratory diseases, and rise in government initiatives. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, between 1980 and 2014, the rate of death from chronic respiratory diseases, such as COPD, increased by nearly 30% overall in the U.S.
- Europe is anticipated to account for a significant share of the global breathing circuits market during the forecast period, due to the presence of a large number of people suffering from asthma and other diseases and an increase in the demand for advanced products. According to Asthma UK, 5.4 million people in the U.K. are currently receiving treatment for asthma: 1.1 million children (1 in 11) and 4.3 million adults (1 in 12).
- Increase in awareness about behavioral/mental health, aging population, and rise in healthcare expenditure are key factors that are projected to boost the breathing circuit market in Asia Pacific during the forecast period. According to the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP), 1 in 4 people in Asia Pacific would be 60 years old or older by 2050. The region is experiencing population ageing at an unprecedented pace, with the number of geriatric people expected to more than double from 535 million in 2015 to about 1.3 billion by 2050.
Pre Book Breathing Circuits Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=45471<ype=S
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is also estimated to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period, due to rising healthcare infrastructure and sluggish economic growth
Key Players Operating in Global Breathing Circuits Market
Key players operating in the global breathing circuits market are:
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
- Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- Smiths Group plc
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
- Teleflex Incorporated.
Browse more Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Women’s Health Market: The health of a girl and woman has always been of particular concern as in several societies women are disadvantaged by the discriminations that are rooted deep into the socio-cultural factors. Such factors create a mindset that considers women’s health insignificant and renders them vulnerable to various diseases.
Assisted Reproductive Technology Market: Assisted reproductive technology (ART) is widely utilized in the treatment of infertility. This technology comprises fertility treatments handling sperms of men and eggs of women.
Pediatric Radiology Market: Pediatric diagnosis is widely available across hospitals as parents are willing to spend on providing highest level of care for their babies. Reduced hospitalization time and immediate access to treatment options continue to drive hospitals in instating departments on pediatric radiology.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453