Blood Collection Devices Market Growing Number of Accidents & Trauma Cases and Rising Incidence of Infectious Disease
The blood collection devices market was valued at US$ 9,060.98 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 14,228.70 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2020–2027.
Blood collection devices help in safe withdrawal of blood. Blood is collected from donor to perform various diagnostic tests. Needles & rings, lancets, and other devices are used for arterial and venous blood collection. Arterial blood collection has various advantages such as arterial blood gas sampling and intraoperative blood salvage. However, with the growing number of accidents & trauma cases, rising incidence of infectious disease, and developing liquid biopsy technology have improved associated healthcare processes. However, the shortage of qualified personnel will impede the market growth. Furthermore, the growth opportunities among emerging nations are likely to offer significant opportunities for the growth of the global blood collection devices market.
Request for sample Research copy at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100001279/
Key findings from the report
- Based on product, the blood collection devices market is segmented into blood collection tubes, blood collection needles/holders, blood collection sets, and others. In 2019, the blood collection needles/holders segment accounted for the largest share of the global blood collection devices market.
- The growth of the segment attributes to the high adoption of the products in various medical diagnostic and treatment procedures. Moreover, repeat purchases and high affordability are some of the primary factors contributing to the dominance of the segment in the global blood collection devices market.
- Based on end user, the blood collection devices market is segmented into hospitals & pathology laboratories, blood banks, and others. The hospitals & pathology laboratories segment held the largest share in the global blood collection devices market in 2019.
- As hospitals recognize the need to provide the highest standards of patient care, the demand for blood collection devices is likely to increase at a steady pace during the forecast period.
- BD, Terumo Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc., SARSTEDT AG and Co. KG., Nipro, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Grenier, Inc., SEKISUI CHEMICAL CO. LTD., Narang Medical Limited, and FL MEDICAL s.r.l are among the prominent players present in the blood collection devices market.
Factors such as the growing number of accidents & trauma cases and developing liquid biopsy technology are driving the market growth. However, the shortage of qualified personnel will impede the market growth. Furthermore, growth opportunities among emerging nations is likely to offer significant opportunities for the growth of the global blood collection devices market.
A rise in the number of road accidents, fires, and sports injuries has led to an increase in the incidences of trauma and injuries. According to the Global Status Report on Road Safety, a report published by WHO in 2018, approximately 1.3 billion people die in road accidents each year, and is one of the leading causes of mortality worldwide. Current trend analysis predicts that by 2030, road accidents will become the fifth-leading cause of death globally.
Traditionally, antimicrobial therapy was used to cure infectious diseases; however, over the years, microbes have developed resistance against drugs, owing to which antimicrobial agents have failed to deliver the coveted results. Despite significant advancements in sanitation and therapy, there are rising cases of infectious diseases, such as human papillomavirus (HPV), hepatitis, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), tuberculosis, and malaria. This rising prevalence of diseases will be promising for market growth as blood tests are a primary mode of diagnosing these conditions.
Place an Order Now: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100001279/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.
We are committed to provide highest quality research and consulting services to our customers. We help our clients understand the key market trends, identify opportunities, and make informed decisions with our market research offerings at an affordable cost.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi