At-Home Celiac Testing Kits Demand Increasing at 8% CAGR following Advent of Rapid Test Solutions for Gluten Intolerance: Fact.MR Concludes in a Latest Market Study
170 Pages Market Research Survey by Fact MR, A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider Highlights Prominent Trends Driving At-Home Celiac Testing Market Growth
The Fact.MR market survey on the at-home celiac testing market provides insights into recent developments across various segments in the market including methods and end-users. Demand for rapid test solutions for timely diagnosis of gluten intolerance will remain a chief growth driver.
Fact.MR: Growing prevalence of celiac disease and increasing government expenditure in healthcare are primary factors fueling the demand for at-home celiac testing kits market. Celiac disease is caused by gluten indigestion, precipitating inflammatory immune responses that cause severe discomfort and damage digestive organs.
With a spike in celiac disease cases, sales of at-home celiac testing kits are likely to ascend for early diagnosis, enabling market expansion at a healthy 8% CAGR through 2031, finds Fact.MR in this study.
Guidelines issued by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) recommend immunoglobin A (IgA) tissue transglutaminase (tTG) as the first choice of serologic testing for celiac disease.
Keeping these regulations in mind, manufacturers are introducing advanced at-home celiac serologic testing, which in turn is driving sales in the market. Additionally, various government and non-government bodies are speeding efforts to educate the masses about celiac disease to gradually curb the issue for better public health.
For instance, Beyond Celiac, a non-governmental organization, celebrated Celiac Awareness Month in May 2021. The campaign is aimed at raising funds to accelerate treatments towards a cure by 2030.
The introduction of new products by suppliers of at-home celiac testing kits also is allowing patients to conveniently diagnose the disease and start the treatment process at the earliest.
For instance, Texas-based home testing kits company Imaware launched a celiac disease testing kit that allows patients to take a sample at home, which is later sent for lab analysis to the address provided by the company.
The test result is sent via email which allows patients to understand if they are susceptible to the disease, track their progress, and schedule appointments with physicians.
As per Fact.MR’s market survey, the U.S. is anticipated to hold a large market share in at-home celiac testing market, owing to increasing per capita expenditure on healthcare and high adoption of digital medical devices for screening and diagnosis.
Aforementioned factors are expected to propel the demand for at-home celiac testing devices during the forecast period.
“Growing awareness regarding celiac disease and the easy associability of at-home celiac testing devices will continue pushing sales in the market in the upcoming years,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
Key Takeaways from At-Home Celiac Testing Market Analysis
- Sales prospects for at-home celiac testing market are projected to be bright, with the market expanding at an impressive 8% CAGR.
- Based on methods, at-home serologic celiac testing market will gain significant traction for being the first choice of diagnosis.
- In terms of end-users, home care will dominate the segment with increasing sales of at-home celiac testing devices.
- The U.S. at-home celiac testing market is estimated to garner lucrative returns, owing to the presence of leading players.
- The U.K. is expected to witness steady growth, with high expenditure on healthcare and a strong medical base.
- Government initiatives to drive awareness regarding celiac disease screening will propel sales of at-home celiac testing devices.
- Product innovations by manufacturers in at-home celiac testing kits will significantly boost market sales.
- Lack of awareness about celiac disease and its symptoms is likely to stunt sales.
Request for customization at
Key players in the global at-home celiac testing market are investing in research and development to launch authentic and versatile at-home celiac testing kits as a part of their growth strategy. Project expansions and collaborations are also some prominent strategies applied by the manufacturers. For instance:
- In June 2021, Germany-based NanoRepro AG announced the expansion of its piolet project to the Western Cape, South Africa, for manufacturing and distribution of rapid medical tests for home and clinical use.
- In June 2021, myLAB Box, a leading at-home testing service provider, announced the launch of its new Food Sensitivity Test kit. The test offers valuable insights into how the user’s body will react to 96 types of common foods.
Top Distributors of At-Home Celiac Testing Include:
- PRIMA Lab SA
- Glutenostics Inc.
- NanoRepro AG.
- myLAB Box.
- Immuno Laboratories Inc.
- Microdrop LLC.
- RxHome Test
- Targeted Genomics
- YORKTEST Laboratories
- SMARTBLOOD LIMITED
- Personal Diagnostics
More Valuable Insights on At-Home Celiac Testing Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the at-home celiac testing market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global at-home celiac testing market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Serologic Test
- Genetic Testing
- Small-Bowel Biopsy
- Diagnostic laboratories
- Home care
- Specialized Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Covered in the At-home Celiac testing Market Report
- The report offers insight into at-home celiac testing market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for at-home celiac testing market between 2021 and 2031
- At-home celiac testing market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- At-home celiac testing market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain -
Home Diagnostics Market- Home diagnostics is a booming sector, swiftly gaining appeal in a society combating the COVID-19 pandemic. With improved technology empowering this industry, home diagnostic kits enable people to evaluate and track their health concerns in the comfort of their homes. This includes, among other things, checking blood samples, glucose levels, and cholesterol. Home diagnostic kits, which are marketed as being more private, cost-effective, and time-saving, now include cutting-edge technology such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT).
Genetic Testing Services Market- In addition to oncology, obstetrics, and ancestry, genetic testing services have become widely employed for a variety of applications. These programs are supposed to help professionals and patients uncover inherited variables that cause the diseases listed above to spread. As more consumers turn to genetic testing services, new technology developments like RT-PCR and sequencing are becoming available. The frequency of autoimmune illnesses is steadily increasing over the world. The global demand for genetic testing has risen dramatically as the prevalence of autoimmune illnesses has increased.
Serological Transplant Diagnostics Market- Serological transplant diagnosis, which is a critical component of successful and efficient organ transplantation, has surged in popularity in recent years. Serological transplant diagnostic equipment sales are being fueled by an increase in incidence of serious lung, liver, and kidney disorders, as well as medical and diagnostic developments. Regional players in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific are expected to develop rapidly in the next years, with increased demand from hospitals and other major distribution channels fueling future market expansion.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583