Artificial Tendons and Ligaments Market is Expected To Reach USD 60.90 Billion By 2028 - Reports and Data
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global artificial tendons and ligaments market was valued at USD 23.16 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 60.90 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 13.2%. The artificial tendons and ligaments are temporary replacements for supporting the broken or ruptured muscles or ligaments of the body. These artificial implants provide support to the broken tissues until the tissue cells regenerate the broken parts in the body. The natural tendons and ligaments can be ruptured due to any strong external force by trauma or serious accidents.
The artificial tendons and ligaments are used widely by sportspersons, especially athletes and gymnasts, as they are highly susceptible to accidents. For instance, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2016 stated that around 30 million people, including children and adults, take part in the youth sports events in the US. An increase in accidents in sports has proven to drive the market rapidly. The increasing improvements in the clinical procedures to cause minimal discomfort to the patients and rise in the research of artificial tendons and ligaments are critical drivers for the market. Various research organizations are entangled in the research and development to make tensile products that are physiologically compatible with the body. Metals such as titanium, niobium, and others are used widely and are under research for constant improvements in the biocompatibility of these materials within the body.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2526
Regionally, many conferences and sports events are held in the European region, especially in the UK, which is expected to be a reason for such a large number of market share. Many people have been driven to participate in sports-related activities, especially children and teenagers, who are more prone to falls and injuries. Also, the growing number of initiatives by the government has widely fueled market growth. The Asia Pacific is expected to be a massive market as the number of accidents occurs in the developing countries in this region. However, the high cost of fixing these implants and discomfort at the site of surgery due to conventional medical procedures are restraining to the market. Many surgeons are reluctant to use trauma devices due to the complaints of allergies and inflammation in the synovial membrane among patients.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The European segment held the highest share in the market followed by Asia Pacific and North America. The rise in participation in sports sector and affordable medical devices have driven the market widely in Europe.
- The artificial tendons and ligaments are made out of polymers such as polypropylene and polyethelyene terephthalate. These polymers are non-reactive in the body and hence it is used for manufacturing efficient product.
- The other materials used for making these devices include titanium alloys, polyster fabric and dimethyl siloxane. These materials are proven to be biocompatible for use inside the body and are extremely inert materials
- The use of artificial tendons and ligaments have reduced the patients’ discomfort caused due to other medical procedures such as autografting or allogeneic grafting. These procedures are more complex than the implantation of artificial tendons and ligaments
- The knee surgeries are the maximum shareholding segment with 39% of the market and is expected to keep growing in the forecast period. According to the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, There are nearly 95,000 new ACL ruptures each year, and approximately 60,000-75,000 ACL reconstructions are performed annually in the United States.
- Many technological innovations are rising in this field and increasing market growth. For instance, scientists from Hokkaido University developed a bendable, tough, and fiber-reinforced hydrogel biomaterial that can endure excessive pressure and is compatible with the body
The ongoing pandemic is significantly changing the dynamics of the pharma and healthcare sector. Various countries are facing challenges such as shortage of medicines, vaccines, healthcare devices in hospitals. This is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players in the coming years.
For Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2526
The global market comprises various market players operating at regional and global levels. These key players are adopting various strategies such as R&D investments, license agreements, partnerships, merger and acquisitions, collaborations, and joint ventures to gain robust footing in the market.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Cousin Biotech, BioMed, LARS, Neoligaments, Orthomed S.A.S., FX Solutions, Shanghai PINE & POWER Biotech, Mathys AG Bettlach, Arthrex Inc., Stryker, and DePuy Synthes
Browse Full Report Description with Research Methodology, Table of Content and Infographics @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-tendons-and-ligaments-market
Artificial Tendons & Ligaments Market Segmentation:
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Knee Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
End-use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Hospitals and clinics
- Ambulatory surgery centers.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2526
This study aims to define market sizes and forecast the values for different segments and countries in the coming eight years. The study aims to include qualitative and quantitative perspectives about the industry within the regions and countries covered in the report. The report also outlines the significant factors, such as driving factors and challenges, that will determine the market’s future growth.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Fluoxetine Market Size by Type (Tablets, Capsules, Oral Solutions), by Application (Depression, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Panic disorder, Bulimia Nervosa and Others), Share and Trends Analysis Report By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts to 2016-2026 - Download PDF Brochure
Palbociclib Market Size by Product (75mg Tablets, 100mg Tablets, 125mg Tablets), by Application (Estrogen Receptor Positive (ER+) Breast Bancer, HER2 Negative (HER2-) Advanced Breast Cancer, Metastatic Breast Cancer), By Region, Competitive Strategies and Segment Forecasts to 2016-2026 - Download PDF Brochure
Dental Implants Market, By Type (Endosteal Implants, Subperiosteal Implants, Transosteal Implants, Intramucosal Implants), By Material (Titanium, Zirconium, Others), By Design (Tapered Implants, Parallel-Walled Implants), By Procedure Type (Root-Form, Plate-Form), By End Use (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028 - Download PDF Brochure
Cosmetic Dentistry Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Dental Handpieces, Dental Scaling Units,Dental Lasers, Dental Implants, Dental Radiology Equipment, Dental Chairs, Others ), By Patient Type (Adults, Children), By End-Use (Hospitals and Clinics, Laboratories, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028 - Download PDF Brochure
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check out our upcoming research report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChLqKTFLm6sVBLEUjnadIhQ/videos