GALDERMA R&D, Inc.
5 Cedar Brook Drive, Suite 1
A COMPANY EXCLUSIVELY DEDICATED TO DERMATOLOGY
Galderma is a global leading pharmaceutical company specializing in the research, development and marketing of innovative medical solutions in dermatology. One of the leading investor in dermatology research, with global state-of-the-art R&D facilities, Galderma focuses exclusively on therapeutic and aesthetic innovations.
Committed to the future of dermatology, Galderma’s ambition is to be recognized as the most competent and successful innovation-based company focused exclusively on meeting the needs of dermatology patients and physicians.
* Number 1* in the D class (Dermatology) and Number 1* in the D + J1A (Systemic Acne/Rosacea) + J2A (Systemic Onychomycosis) class,
* Sales in 2010: 1.2 billion euro, an increase of 16.1% over 2009 at comparable rates,
* Worldwide sales breakdown**:
- North America: 58%
- Europe, Middle-East - Africa, Asia-Pacific & Latin America: 42%
* 31 affiliates,
* More than 3 200 people throughout the world,
* Products distributed in over 70 countries,
* Approximately 20% of revenues invested to discover and develop new drugs and access innovative technologies.
* 1 700 scientific publications, more than 550 inventions and 5 500 patent applications and patents.
* Headquarters: Lausanne (Switzerland),
* R&D centers: France, USA and Japan,
* Manufacturing sites: France, Canada and Brazil,
Affiliates: in the major countries of the globe’s five continents (Europe, Africa, Australia, Asia, Americas),
* Joint-venture between Nestlé and L’Oréal created in 1981.
Conditions and Products
Acne, rosacea, psoriasis/steroid-responsive dermatoses, onychomycosis, pigmentary disorders, skin cancer, medical solutions for skin senescence.
Epiduo (acne), Oracea (rosacea), Clobex (psoriasis), Azzalure/Dysport (skin senescence), Differin (acne), Cetaphil (therapeutic skin care line), Loceryl (onychomycosis), Rozex/Metro (rosacea), Silkis/Vectical (psoriasis), Metvix (skin cancer), Tri-Luma (pigmentary disorders), Emervel (skin senescence).
GALDERMA R&D, Inc.
Ipsen Grants Anti-Wrinkle Drug Rights To Galderma
2/26/2007 10:32:10 AM
DUSA Pharmaceuticals, (DUSA) Queens University, Galderma S.A. And PhotoCure Agree To Mediation
10/19/2005 5:10:51 PM
Humberto C. Antunes Named Galderma Laboratories Worldwide CEO
10/19/2005 5:10:26 PM
New GALDERMA R&D, Inc. International Research Facility
10/19/2005 5:09:36 PM