Remote Cardiac Monitoring Services Market To Reach USD 1.55 Billion By 2028 – Reports and Data
Increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, and rising geriatric population are expected to drive market growth
The global remote cardiac monitoring services market size is forecast to reach USD 1.55 Billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period according to a new report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increase in prevalence of cardiovascular diseases (CVD), increasing incidence of obesity, lower cost of remote monitoring and rising geriatric population. Due to the rise in the rate of occurrence of CVD, remote cardiac monitoring services are becoming increasingly relevant in the healthcare sector.
A wide range of other applications such as detection, monitoring, and treatment of heart activities along with identifying abnormal heart rhythm has also contributed to the growth of remote cardiac monitoring services market. Increase in rate of occurrence of CVD has resulted in creating a burden on healthcare providing organizations. Such a burden has resulted in increased public and private investment in this industry. Due to the increase in investments, the industry is coming up with new services, that has impacted the growth of the industry positively. Remote cardiac monitoring services have enabled the transcending of geographic barrier for patients as well as for care providers. Such an increase in acceptance of the service has also contributed to the growth of remote cardiac monitoring services market.
However, reimbursement concerns and the risk of overtreatment are certain factors that can restrain the growth of remote cardiac monitoring services market over the coming years.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1444
Further key findings from the report suggest
- On the basis of product type, cardiac event recorder is forecast to hold the largest market share by 2026, with a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. Factors like availability of cardiac event recorder, awareness about the product and ease of applicability have contributed to its market dominance.
- On the basis of technology, digital health technology segment held the largest market share in 2020. Factors like its early incorporation in the healthcare sector as compared to other technologies, makes it more acceptable, thus contributing to its large market share.
- On the basis of event monitoring, post symptom event monitor segment occupied the largest market share in 2020. Factors contributing to this greater market share is the lack awareness among care users to record and monitor significant vitals in a scheduled manner due to which, event monitoring is performed only after the symptoms or the condition has been identified.
- In the application segment, coronary artery disease occupies the largest market share in 2020. The fact that it is one of the commonly occurring cardiovascular diseases makes the application of the service in this segment highly relevant.
- In the end-use segment, hospitals accounted for the largest market revenue share in 2020. Factors like an increase in incidence of coronary and cardiovascular heart diseases and the rise in the use of remote cardiac monitoring services in hospitals have contributed to the growth of the segment.
- North America region accounted for the largest market revenue share and is forecast to register a CAGR of 12.2% over the forecast period. The rise in the rate of occurrence of cardiovascular diseases and increasing spending on healthcare sector as well as on research and development in this region results in promoting market growth in this region.
- Key participants in the remote cardiac monitoring services market include Preventice Solutions, Honeywell Life Care Solutions, Cardionet, Koninklijke Philips, Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, Biotronik SE & Co. KG, Cardiac Science Corporation, Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., LivaNova PLC, ReliantHeart Inc., St. Jude Medical, Inc, and Schiller AG.
Request for Custom Research @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1444
Segments Covered in the Report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the remote cardiac monitoring services market on the basis of product type, technology, event monitoring, application, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Cardiac Event Recorder
- Loop memory Monitor
- Symptom event monitor
- Holter Monitor
- Insertable Cardiac Monitor (ICM)
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Devices
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Digital Health Technology
- Mobile Cardiac Telemetry Monitoring (MCT/MCOT)
- Artificial Intelligence
- AutoDetect Monitors
- Manual Event Monitor
- Smart Wearable ECG Monitors
Event Monitoring Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Pre-Symptom (Memory Loop)
- Post-Symptom Event Monitor
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Coronary Artery Disease
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Academic and Research Institutions
- R&D Centers
Buy now your Exclusive copy of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1444
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the global Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Industry:
Non Corticosteroid Anti-inflammatory Eyedrops Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Ocufen, Mugabe, Diclofenac), By Application (Adult, Children, Others), And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
Ofloxacin Eye Drops Market By Type (Ophthalmic surgery, Anti-inflammatory), By Application (Adult, Children, Others), And Region- Global Forecasts To 2027
Sodium Hyaluronate Eye Drops Market By Type (Sjogren Ssyndrome, Stevens-Johnsonsyndrome, Conjunctival Epithelium Injury), By Application (Adult, Children), And Region - Global Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-remote-cardiac-monitoring-services-market