Digitalized DNA Based Diet Market Size Worth USD 1809.3 Million in 2030 | Emergen Research
The global digitalized DNA-based diet market size reached USD 361.3 million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 19.6% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Growing health awareness, rapidly changing lifestyles and food habits, and a surge in chronic diseases are the key factors driving the growth of the digitalized DNA based diet market. Also, with the increasing use of mobile phones and other digital devices, people are becoming more aware of their health and fitness. This has resulted in a rise in the demand for DNA tests that can help individuals select the right diet based on their genetic makeup.
In recent years, there has been a shift in focus from treatment to prevention of chronic diseases such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases. This has led to an increase in the demand for preventive measures, such as DNA-based diet, which can help individuals make informed decisions about their diet and lifestyle.
The rising prevalence of obesity and the growing awareness about its associated health risks are the major factors driving the growth of this segment. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), globally, over 1.9 billion adults were overweight, including 650 million who were obese, in 2016.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1249
Rapid technological advancements have enabled significant developments in the field of DNA sequencing. The development of new sequencing technologies has resulted in a decrease in the cost and time for sequencing an individual's genome. For instance, according to the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), the cost for sequencing one human genome was $100 million in 2001, which decreased to $4,000 by the year 2014. The decrease in the cost of sequencing has resulted in a significant increase in the number of individuals opting for genome sequencing. According to the National Human Genome Research Institute, as of September 2015, more than 15 million people had their genomes sequenced. The rapid decrease in the cost of DNA sequencing is expected to boost the growth of the digitalized DNA based diet market during the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Some major companies in the global market report include GX Sciences, LLC, Advanced Genomic Solutions (AGS) LLC, OME Health, Fitgenes, HelathCodes DNA, LLC, Mapmygenome, DSM, Viome Life Sciences, Inc., Habit LLC, DNANUTRICOACH, and DNAfit.
- The services segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the growing demand for personalized diet solutions and genomic testing services. Also, the increase in awareness among individuals regarding the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle is expected to boost the growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- Health monitoring device segment is expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period owing to the continuous advancement in the digital health monitoring systems. Also, with the increase in awareness related to early diagnosis of lifestyle diseases such as obesity, heart diseases, and diabetes is also fueling the demand for digitalized DNA diet market. Moreover, government initiatives to promote healthy diets, fitness activities among individuals are creating a huge impact on the growth of this market.
- The consumers segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the growing awareness among individuals about the importance of DNA-based diet in maintaining good health and fitness. Consumers are increasingly opting for digitalized DNA-based diet services to ensure a healthy lifestyle.
- The healthcare providers segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing number of initiatives undertaken by government and private organizations to promote DNA-based diet among healthcare providers. Healthcare providers are offering digitalized DNA-based diet services to their patients to improve their health and fitness levels.
- The food and beverage companies segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing demand for DNA-based diet products from food and beverage companies. Food and beverage companies are launching DNA-based diet products to cater to the growing demand from consumers.
- The academic and research institutes segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing number of initiatives undertaken by government and private organizations to promote DNA-based diet among academic and research institutes. Academic and research institutes are offering digitalized DNA-based diet services to their students to improve their health and fitness levels.
- The sports organizations segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to the growing demand for DNA-based diet products from sports organizations. Sports organizations are launching DNA-based diet products to cater to the growing demand from consumers.
- The government and private organizations segment is expected to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period due to the increasing number of initiatives undertaken by government and private organizations to promote DNA-based diet. Government and private organizations are offering digitalized DNA-based diet services to their employees to improve their health and fitness levels.
- The Asia Pacific digitalized DNA based diet market is anticipated to grow at highest CAGR over the forecast period. The region's growth is attributed to rising awareness about health and wellness, increasing disposable incomes, and growing number of health conscious consumers. Moreover, the region has a large pool of untapped opportunities in terms of population and economic growth.
- North America accounted for the largest share of the global market in 2020. The large share of this region can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of obesity and chronic diseases, along with the growing awareness about the importance of DNA-based diet in preventing these conditions. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in the United States, the prevalence of obesity was 42.4% in 2017-2018.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/digitalized-dna-based-diet-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global digitalized DNA-based diet market on the basis of product type, application model, end-use, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Application Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Lab-based devices
- Health monitoring devices
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Wellness & fitness centers
- Hospitals & clinics
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1249
Explore More Reports Emergen Research:
Printed Circuit Board Design Software Market
Application Performance Monitoring Market
Centralized Workstation Market
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Press Release Available @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-digitalized-dna-based-diet-market