Brachytherapy Market Size Worth USD 1.6 Billion by 2026 | Emergen Research
The global adipose-derived stem cell market size is expected to reach USD 1.6 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Emergen Research. The rising demand for these cells in regenerative medicine and drug discovery is anticipated to drive market growth over the next few years.
Adipose-derived stem cells (ADSCs) are a type of mesenchymal stem cell that can be isolated from the adipose tissue. They are multipotent cells that have the ability to differentiate into various cell types, such as osteocytes, chondrocytes, myocytes, and adipocytes. ADSCs are being increasingly used in the field of regenerative medicine for the treatment of various diseases, such as diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and neurological disorders.
In addition, ADSCs are being used in drug discovery and development for the identification and testing of new drugs. The rising investment by government and private organizations in stem cell research is expected to drive market growth over the next few years. For instance, in September 2019, the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) announced an investment of USD 254 million for stem cell research.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/203
Increase in number of government initiatives to support stem cell research and funding for commercialization of these cells are further expected to create new opportunity for market growth. For instance, in 2015, The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine (CIRM) awarded a grant of $19 million for the development of adipose-derived stem cell therapy for heart failure patients. However, ethical concerns associated with the use of stem cells are restraining market growth.
Technological advancement and research & development activities such as cell culture, cell surface modifications and gene editing have contributed to the growth of this market. Also, the demand for autologous stem cell therapy and allogeneic stem cell therapy is increasing in developed countries, which is fueling the growth of this market. However, ethical concerns regarding the use of stem cells are restraining the growth of this market.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- On the basis of product type, the market is classified into media and reagents, instruments, cell lines, and software & services. The media and reagents segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the increase in demand for cell culture media and reagents for the expansion of ASCs.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into regenerative medicine, drug development, and research. The regenerative medicine segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to increase in government investments and initiatives to support regenerative medicine research.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into cell banks, hospitals & clinics, academic research institutes, and pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies. The hospitals & clinics segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period due to increase in number of clinical trials using ASCs for the treatment of various diseases.
- The North America adipose-derived stem cell market is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the next few years owing to the presence of a large number of key players in the region. In addition, the rising investment by government and private organizations in stem cell research is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific adipose-derived stem cell market is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the next few years owing to the rising awareness about the potential applications of these cells in regenerative medicine and drug discovery. In addition, the increasing investment by government and private organizations in stem cell research is expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
- Key companies in the market include Allocure, Inc., Celgene Corporation, Pluristem Therapeutics, Inc., Intrexon, Inc., Celleris SA, Tissue Genesis, Inc., Mesoblast, Ltd., Antaria, Inc. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., American CryoStem, and Merck KGaA.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/adipose-derived-stem-cell-market
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global adipose-derived stem cell market on the basis of cell type, product type, disease indication, end-use industries, application, and region:
Cell Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cell Line
- Culture Media
Disease Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Wounds & Injuries
- Cardiovascular Diseases
End-use Industries Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cell Banks & Tissue Banks
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- Hospitals & Trauma Centers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/203
Explore More Reports Emergen Research:
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Emergen Research Media Citations: https://www.emergenresearch.com/media-citations
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights