Alcoholic Liver Diseases Treatment Providers Focusing on Holistic Care: Fact.MR Study
The Alcoholic Liver Disease Treatment study has been published by award-winning market research firm Fact. MR. According to the report, market players are focusing on providing holistic care, especially as the rate of alcohol consumption has witnessed a spike during the pandemic-induced lockdown period. The study offers detailed insights on the commercial prospects of various forms of alcoholic liver disease treatment and care.
According to the study, nutritional supplements like betaine have been found to decrease the incidence of the disease. Consumption of alcohol has become very widespread and the growing incidence of alcoholic liver diseases is projected to lead to a robust increase in the demand for the treatment of alcoholic liver diseases. The progression of additional liver injury is minimized by early diagnosis.
However, as per Fact.MR., the bulk of medicines are released in the generic form and hence there is a strong competition, especially from low-cost drugs produced by Indian pharmaceutical companies.
Request a report sample with 170 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.factmr.com/report/1393/alcoholic-liver-diseases-treatment-market
- Alcoholic liver disorders are the result of alcohol over-consumption that affects the liver, resulting in liver cirrhosis, inflammation, and scarring of the liver.
- Alcoholic liver disorders accounted for 82% of total alcohol-specific deaths, according to the NHS (National Health Services). The mortality rate of intoxicated cirrhotic cases is increased by abstinence and dietary changes, pharmacotherapy, herbal supplementation, and some other drugs.
- The reasons driving the care demand for alcoholic liver disorders are rapidly evolving lifestyle habits, such as rising alcohol intake and poor diets. It is also predicted that the rising incidence of liver disorders will expand the demand for treatment of alcoholic liver diseases over the forecast period.
- Increased government R&D investment to create new treatments for the treatment of chronic liver diseases is also rising the demand for the treatment of alcoholic liver diseases.
- According to the study, the potential side effects of medication continue to be a deterrent.
- The development of the alcoholic liver disease care industry is also slowing due to stringent regulatory requirements for the approval of medications.
- In low-economic areas, lack of understanding and inadequate diagnosis services further degrade the demand for care of alcoholic liver diseases.
According to Fact.MR. Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Sanofi, Upsher-Smith Labs, LLC, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Novartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pfizer Inc., Bayer AG, and many others are some of the key players offering treatment options for a range of liver disorders.
Demand for alcoholic liver medication is higher in regions where per capita alcohol consumption is high. However, an outlier is countries with high per capita alcohol consumption with low per capita income.
More Valuable Insights on Alcoholic Liver Diseases Treatment Market
In its latest offering, Fact.MR offers an in-depth overview of the global market for Alcoholic Liver Diseases, showing historical demand statistics (2013-2017) and prediction data for the 2018-2028 period. Centered on the indication (Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease, Alcoholic Liver Hepatitis, Liver Fibrosis, Liver Cirrhosis), treatment (Pentoxifylline, Glucocorticosteroids, Betaine, Others), and distribution channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Online Pharmacies, Others) in 7 main areas (North America, Latin America, Europe, CIS & Russia, the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Japan, Middle East, and Africa), the report provides readers with critical insights into the alcoholic liver disease treatment industry.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Country
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain
- Healthcare Fraud Detection Market: The detailed market research data on health fraud detection used in the market analysis on health fraud detection is the result of extensive primary and secondary research efforts by Fact.MR researchers. The crux of primary research practices and data obtained from trade publications, business directories, and reliable paying sources form the foundation of secondary research are surveys, informal interviews, and inputs from healthcare fraud identification industry experts.
- Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market: The recently updated Fact.MR study forecasts the global healthcare big data analytics market to record an overwhelming response during the forecast era (2017-2026). It is projected that global revenues of Big Data Analytics in the healthcare sector will reach US$ 45,000 million by 2026.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates