Building NO.7, BGI Park,
No.21 Hongan 3rd Street,
About BGI GenomicsBGI Genomics provides a wide range of next generation sequencing services and a broad portfolio of genetic tests for medical institutions, research institutions and other public and private partners.
November 9, 1999
CEO: Hua Bai
COO: Zhang Ling
CFO: Chen Yiqing
CHO: Li Zhiping
CMO: Wang Wei
Please click here for BGI Genomics job opportunities.
FOLLOW BGI GENOMICS:
Tweets by BGI Genomics
14 articles with BGI Genomics
The formal launch of the BGI/Natera Signatera Assay is the next step towards achieving global access to personalized ctDNA testing
BGI Supports Saudi Arabia to establish Six Huo-Yan Laboratories to Enable COVID-19 testing for 30% of the population in the next 8 months
BGI Genomics Co., Ltd. (SZSE:300676), and Saudi Arabia's National Unified Procurement Company (NUPCO) have signed an agreement to establish Six "Huo-Yan" ("Fire Eye") laboratories in Saudi Arabia to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. BGI will provide its SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR detection kits and total laboratory solution. The Huo-Yan l
BGI Expands EUA Label for SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Test with MGI Automated Extraction Methods and Additional PCR Systems
BGI Genomics. Co. Ltd. announced that it has received approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for expanding its offering of SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Test under emergency use authorization to include the RNA extraction kit and automated liquid handling system made by MGI, as well as additional PCR systems and sample types.
BGI's Real-Time SARS-CoV-2 Test to Detect Novel Coronavirus Receives FDA Emergency Use Authorization
Battle-proven test used over 1 million times will accelerate clinical testing in United States - BGI's test now has global approvals through US FDA, Europe's CE-IVD, and China's NMPA - Kits are currently being distributed to more than 70 countries and regions worldwide - Highly sensitive, rapid test with 3-hour turnaround time
A summary of daily biopharma industry news. Please check out stories that are trending on March 27, 2020.
BGI's RT-PCR SARS-CoV-2 Test to Detect Novel Coronavirus Now Commercially Available for Clinical Use in the United States
Rapid and Scalable RT-PCR Assay is Pending Approval for Emergency Use Authorization - BGI's test already has approvals through CE-IVD and China's NMPA - Kits are currently being distributed to more than 50 countries and regions worldwide - Highly sensitive and quick test with 3-hour turnaround time
11/29/2019The gene sequencing industry has really taken off in the years since the Human Genome Project’s rough draft was announced in June 2000.
Natera and BGI Genomics Announce $50M Partnership to Commercialize Signatera Oncology Test in China and to Develop Reproductive Health Tests in Select Markets on BGI's DNBseq™ Technology Platform
Partnership marks significant milestone for Natera in monetizing its Signatera MRD test and for BGI Genomics a strong endorsement of its DNBseq™ technology platform by a leader in cell-free DNA genetic testing
Kangmei will supply the JV with 95% of the $7.6M in cash, while BGI will contribute the remaining 5% of the JV's value with instruments and technology.
Pfizer acquired China/Asia rights for Cresemba, an antifungal drug developed by Swiss pharma Basilea, in a $226M deal.
The combined offering will allow drug developers to significantly increase the homogeneity of their trial cohorts, reducing risk and cost and increasing the likelihood of success.