DTS Language Services, Inc.
7780 Brier Creek Parkway
"DTS" was originally “Duke Translation Services”, founded in 1973 at the request of then Duke University President Terry Sanford. DTS grew quickly, and became the in-house translation arm for the University and Duke University Health System in Durham, North Carolina. In 1985, DTS was privately acquired from the University. Since then, DTS has continued its growth and leadership recognition in translation, and has successfully completed tens of thousands of translation projects in over 100 languages. DTS is located in the heart of industry and innovation, near world-renowned Research Triangle Park (RTP). 2016 marks our 43rd year of operations. Professional document translation and layout is the company’s core competency. Translation requests range from one page, or thousands of pages, of text.
WHY ARE WE DIFFERENT?
1. Reliability (over 95% on-time delivery record exceeds industry standards).
2. Responsiveness (over 95% of all quote requests are issued same-day).
3. Control (you have 24/7 secure online access to your translations).
AREAS OF TRANSLATION EXPERTISE
• Life Sciences (clinical, biotechnology, medical, scientific)
• Medical and pharmaceutical documents
• User manuals, brochures, spec sheets
• Web & Internet applications
• Translations into English
• Quick Reference guides
• Software & data files
DTS Language Services