Performance Marketing Manager
- BioSpace, Inc.
- May 17, 2023
- Required Education
- Bachelors Degree
- Position Type
- Full time
BioSpace is the hub for life science news and jobs. We provide essential insights, opportunities, and tools to connect innovative organizations and talented professionals who advance health and quality of life across the globe.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious, dynamic Performance Marketing Manager to make a significant contribution to BioSpace’s marketing strategy and operations.
You will be planning, executing and optimizing customer acquisition campaigns, managing our lead funnels across our key audience segments.
We are looking for a talented individual that can build engaging, high-converting campaigns across multiple channels that drive growth across our two brands.
The ideal candidate is communicative, highly-organized, data driven, and a strategic thinker who can still write beautiful emails and ad copy.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
In this position you will:
- Plan, build, optimize and report on high-performing digital campaigns for several customer segments
- Generate leads through paid social and SEM campaigns
- Create automated email drip campaigns that drive engagement
- Create effective ad copy, emails and landing pages
- Provide regular reporting on campaign performance, CAC, and attribution
- Manage our network of job aggregators
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience
- Proven experience building and managing paid advertising campaigns on social and SEM channels (Google advertising, LinkedIn, etc) with clear ROI
- Proven experience building high converting email drip campaigns (HubSpot experience a bonus)
- Proficient with Google Analytics and customized reporting
- Excellent copywriting skills
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference, Background, and Credit Checks Required.